Rate this foid that everyone on truerateme thinks is a 7 or 8 (6 PSL)

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
Post image

• Love it
Reactions: thecel and Justttt
They don't know to rate for shit, not exactly about this girl only but generally they never rate above 7 or below 4 because muh inflation muh ban

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, LowTierNormie and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
They don't know to rate for shit, not exactly about this girl only but generally they never rate above 7 or below 4 because muh inflation muh ban
ye I'm a mod there, I enjoy banning people tbh. What would you rate her on this scale tho? I don't think she's a 7

Would violently fuckkkk

ye I'm a mod there, I enjoy banning people tbh. What would you rate her on this scale tho? I don't think she's a 7
I would rate her 6psl, unique palate and beautiful eyes, other aspects are also descent. If she isn't a 6psl then i don't want to know whats 7 or 8 psl girl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, FatmanO and 3 others
I would rate her 6psl, unique palate and beautiful eyes, other aspects are also descent. If she isn't a 6psl then i don't want to know whats 7 or 8 psl girl
hmm i guess I was wrong then, I didn't think she was anything special. Also her palate is narrow which is a bad thing

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
Always showing some titties to get higher ratings from neckbeards (i dont mind)

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
fucked up teeth.
above average for a girl tho. psl 5-6
I guess

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and MrGlutton
hmm i guess I was wrong then, I didn't think she was anything special. Also her palate is narrow which is a bad thing
Is it really narrow? I can see 8 teeth here which is average, but she is tilted on the side so there are probably 2 more teeth that can show, and if it is 10 then that is a good palate

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Is it really narrow? I can see 8 teeth here which is average, but she is tilted on the side so there are probably 2 more teeth that can show, and if it is 10 then that is a good palate
Not necessarily. Tilting sideways normally hides one buccal corridor (left in this pic) and shows more teeth behind the front facing canines (right side). However you can still clearly see her left buccal corridor. You can also see how her canine is infront of her lower lip, which suggests a slight potrusion. If you you look from the side at a potruded jaw, the palate looks more wide than it actually is.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
she’s a 5 max, narrow face isn’t good on any gender, it’s a sign of poor facial development, judging by that ugly ass palate I’m sure she’s been raped be orthodontists too, ontop of that big forehead. On the TRM I can’t imagine how she would get above a 6
Also look how low her ogee curve is... low set underdeveloped cheekbones signals other poor development

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96, oldcell, Hades and 1 other person
she’s a 5 max, narrow face isn’t good on any gender, it’s a sign of poor facial development, judging by that ugly ass palate I’m sure she’s been raped be orthodontists too, ontop of that big forehead. On the TRM I can’t imagine how she would get above a 6
Also look how low her ogee curve is... low set underdeveloped cheekbones signals other poor development
brutal

• +1
Reactions: retard
my dark triad oneitis mogs her super hard

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Never every gonna fucking have in my whole fucking life /10

I mean id brutally fuck, but like she's a 6/10 IRL imo.
YOu mod that cancer subreddit?

Need to see body to rate accurately. For all I know this picture could be “the tip of the iceberg” if you know what I mean.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot