Rate this foid

brochacholooks

brochacholooks

Iron
IMG 4449

For context this mf just racist and like if you gon be racist look good atleast Yfm

• Love it
Reactions: jué
Idk probably strong mtb what did she say tho?

• +1
Reactions: brochacholooks
Idk probably strong mtb what did she say tho?
typical stuff, "your ethnic lol its over", called me mtn cuz I'm ethnic but I already got rated HTN here so I paid no mind

typical stuff, "your ethnic lol its over", called me mtn cuz I'm ethnic but I already got rated HTN here so I paid no mind
To be fair is she wrong? Being ethnic in the west is brutal you will need to be attractive to be able to compete with a typical white boy

• +1
well.... your comparing male rating to female rating... females control how attractive people are not retards here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and iblamehumphrey
To be fair is she wrong? Being ethnic in the west is brutal you will need to be attractive to be able to compete with a typical white boy
I would say im pretty well off lol, don't have trouble slaying mtbs as a middle eastern guy I'm a strong HTN I can link you a thread where I got rated here.

Cute + racist blonde girl, all I ask for

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch
well.... your comparing male rating to female rating... females control how attractive people are not retards here
keep in account this lady is slavic and posts 88 and neo nazi shit, obviously its gonna be skewed from there. But I do get compliments IRL from women in the gym or where I used to work

keep in account this lady is slavic and posts 88 and neo nazi shit, obviously its gonna be skewed from there. But I do get compliments IRL from women in the gym or where I used to work
nice, what ethnicity are you

• +1
oh that explains why she rated you mtn, good luck tho <3
yeah alot of racist mfs, but its ight there high inhib IRL none of them have the balls to say it to a persons face

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl