Rate this forum lurker

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Nick.Harte, skkrrrtcantdo and 9 others
I never though a girl would lurk through the forums, I though it would be impossible for girls to actually be incels. She’s a 7/10 . Acne is what holding her back. She’s had a some what decent bone structure and her eye area is perfect for females. Anyways, what’s holder her back is acne and that’s it, same with me. I’m not Tyrone because I have fucking acne. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Klasik616, efidescontinuado, Medatlantoid and 12 others
I never though a girl would lurk through the forums, I though it would be impossible for girls to actually be incels. She’s a 7/10 . Acne is what holding her back. She’s had a some what decent bone structure and her eye area is perfect for females. Anyways, what’s holder her back is acne and that’s it, same with me. I’m not Tyrone because I have fucking acne. :feelswhy:
@Rea work on these things

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, greycel, jué and 1 other person
crazy that people don't know her

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel and maarda
some nigga had her as his pfp and signature last year.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, wastedspermcel, Imretarded? and 4 others
5.3/10

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
I need that hymen nigger

IMG 2203

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and Darkeningstar
Built for DP

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
niggers will worship anything white

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, rileyma10, Shade91 and 2 others
to be honest i don’t really fucking know, this pizzas really good though, Would you like to engage in some consensual non consensual roleplay?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Willmogulater
to be honest i don’t really fucking know, this pizzas really good though, Would you like to engage in some consensual non consensual roleplay?
What do u mean

How’d u know she’s a forum lurker anyways?

• +1
Reactions: RickysNotCool
That's a tranny. We interacted on lookism briefly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, slavicpsycho and WeiWei
Most people are in the LTN-MTN range. She’s one of them.
I disagree nigga u rarely see bitches like her outside. If Htb is 1/20 than she’s Atleast Htb

Cute btw. Would ascend with lip filler

• +1
Reactions: fuse
How’d u get the face pic?

• +1
Is she here? if so do you wanna see my penis?
Look its really big

Screenshot 2024 07 15 at 23148 AM

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Willmogulater
I FUCKING HATE NIGGER!!!
B24AE4EC 3F26 4231 BDCB 888CB8B1925B

Also this is a face reveal and yes I’m racist you stupid bitch. I fucking hate Jews, whites, blacks, and Asian, and, Latin, I fucking hate everyone, I am an alien. I Mog every fucking things in earth.

• JFL
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™ and Rea
Aint no fucking way lmfao, you gotta give us proof of some kind
What kind of proof could I possibly provide? We talked like once in a thread about her possible surgeries and transition. I know they saved a bunch of content somewhere. Sin might know where they stored that stuff.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuse, WeiWei and Willmogulater
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Shkreliii and Willmogulater
What kind of proof could I possibly provide? We talked like once in a thread about her possible surgeries and transition. I know they saved a bunch of content somewhere. Sin might know where they stored that stuff.
Why are you guys giving a fuck about this bitch I’m trying ascend not cope around about a faggot bitch.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Rea
Why are you guys giving a fuck about this bitch I’m trying ascend not cope around about a faggot bitch.
Maybe in jannah inshallah

• +1