Stacy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mumbhai and castizo
Htb

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
race is a social construct she's white
im not in the jewnited states, there is no such thing as "white" just LOL at americans considering italians white when they are brown mutts

im gatekeeping babes
already found her, gg

also shes not mexican

im not in the jewnited states, there is no such thing as "white" just LOL at americans considering italians white when they are brown mutts
she's white stop coping

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
shes castizo

i doubt shes 75% spanish 25% native american

someone like ryan garcia is a true castizo, that girls just some bitch whos ancestors came to mexico recently

u probably think alexis bledel is latina too cause shes argentinian lol

• JFL
How can she be white if not even Spaniards are white :LOL:

• JFL
They're fair skinned but only Nordic people or Scandinavian people are white. Spaniards are like Mena and brunette whites mixed
Spaniards mog nordcucks to death

Spaniards mog nordcucks to death
I was in Spain recently and I don't agree lol. The girls bleach their hair and use lighter makeup than suits them... Sure they mog em

I was in Spain recently and I don't agree lol. The girls bleach their hair and use lighter makeup than suits them... Sure they mog em
And i LIVE in Scandinavia and can tell you, the men are ugly short cucks, and the women are fat tranny lesbian whores

And i LIVE in Scandinavia and can tell you, the men are ugly short cucks, and the women are fat tranny lesbian whores
What city? You're fucked lol I haven't been to Sweden or Norway, Finland just briefly. A little more south mogs hard tho like Denmark and eastern Europe obviously

What city? You're fucked lol I haven't been to Sweden or Norway, Finland just briefly. A little more south mogs hard tho like Denmark and eastern Europe obviously
"eastern europe" have fun fucking cumskin ugly subhuman chink aids whores

"eastern europe" have fun fucking cumskin ugly subhuman chink aids whores
I'm a believer in golden ratios as ideals and the measurements that we use, they just happen to fit them better. Why r u talking shit about "cumskins" and idolize the most pale blue eyed Hispanic girl with freckles. Is like you're trying to prove that you're as good as whites but not giving credit to whites for being beautiful. Kinda backwards bro.

I'm a believer in golden ratios as ideals and the measurements that we use, they just happen to fit them better. Why r u talking shit about "cumskins" and idolize the most pale blue eyed Hispanic girl with freckles. Is like you're trying to prove that you're as good as whites but not giving credit to whites for being beautiful. Kinda backwards bro.
"not giving credit to whites" :lul::lul: i dont give a fuck bro castizos are racially superior and more attractive than so called "whites"