Deleted member 534

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness

What you guys would rate her?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Her eyebrows look masculine IMO.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Looks like a meth addict in the second photo. She's not model tier at all.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Looks ugly

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Krezo, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Didnt know ur into foids tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Uncanny resemblance with my mother. My mother's British, not French. Ugly woman. Can't fault either for them for it though, since they're both mouth breathers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534

Thats an ugly dude. Holy fuck I can allready tell how she thinks she has godly looks and only fucks gigachads. Repulsive ass

Uncanny resemblance with my mother. My mother's British, not French. Ugly woman. Can't fault either for them for it though, since they're both mouth breathers.
It’s not your mother genes

It’s your half curry that made you an incel Women could smell the curry blood and turns your head down and daily reminder this is white skin

If your skin don’t look close to this than you are brown
View attachment 74886

Thats an ugly dude. Holy fuck I can allready tell how she thinks she has godly looks and only fucks gigachads. Repulsive ass
Yea lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Eyebrows are good tho

It’s your half curry that made you an incel Women could smell the curry blood and turns your head down and daily reminder this is white skin
View attachment 74887

Yea lol
My skin tone's about the same, but not as pink. My face is less ugly that my mother's. I wouldn't simplify physical attraction down to one race is good looking and one race isn't. There are plenty of ugly and good looking people in every ethnic group.

• +1
My skin tone's about the same, but not as pink. My face is less ugly that my mother's. I wouldn't simplify physical attraction down to one race is good looking and one race isn't. There are plenty of ugly and good looking people in every ethnic group.
Sorry bro
Now I respect you

But what you said is cope tbh
Now can you compare Indians with French? When it comes to physical attractiveness? French absolutely wins for sure

• +1
Sorry bro
Now I respect you

But what you said is cope tbh
Now can you compare Indians with French? When it comes to physical attractiveness? French absolutely wins for sure
On average stereotypes about race are accurate. There are more gl French men than gl Indian men, but Indian men and French men are such large groups that you can find plenty of examples of people with extremely varying degrees of attractiveness in either. It makes more sense to judge on a case by case basis rather than just generalizations.

I still look quite 'off' ethnically. My sister doesn't have this same problem. It could be a result of my change in hair color. Only I few years ago I had blond hair, but now that I don't the ethnic harmony of my face is brought into question more. My sister has green eyes, dark hair, extremely pale skin. Is that Atlantid? I can send pictures in the morning.

On average stereotypes about race are accurate. There are more gl French men than gl Indian men, but Indian men and French men are such large groups that you can find plenty of examples of people with extremely varying degrees of attractiveness in either. It makes more sense to judge on a case by case basis rather than just generalizations.

I still look quite 'off' ethnically. My sister doesn't have this same problem. It could be a result of my change in hair color. Only I few years ago I had blond hair, but now that I don't the ethnic harmony of my face is brought into question more. My sister has green eyes, dark hair, extremely pale skin. Is that Atlantid? I can send pictures in the morning.
I understand but on average white men rated as the most attractive watch faceandlms and also real life interaction

Yea send me you sis pic on the my pm so I could classify her

• +1
Looksmatch is dangling from a string as we speak

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 534
barely average

• +1
You’re the skitskin here you little self hating ethnik faggot
JFL calling pale skin a shitskin You inferior subhuman

I can’t wait until I improve my lower third and nose and I swear to god I will bully every shitskin like you across

JFL calling pale skin a shitskin You inferior subhuman

I can’t wait until I improve my lower third and nose and I swear to god I will bully every shitskin like you across
You’ll never be a true anglo saxon like you crave you fucking dirty ethnik. Jfl if you think your skin color will hide your impure genetics

You’ll never be a true anglo saxon like you crave you fucking dirty ethnik. Jfl if you think your skin color will hide your impure genetics
Guess what??

People think I’m south European when they meet me IRL so suck it up cunt!

I just need little adjustment and I will be pure north Atlantid male faggot

Guess what??

People think I’m south European when they meet me IRL so suck it up cunt!

I just need little adjustment and I will be pure north Atlantid male faggot
Jfl if you think you can be north Atlantid when you’re born in a shithole of a country that’s miles away from north Atlantid origins and has different eugenics anyway. Just flush yourself you cuck, you’re worthless to the subrace you worship so much
Different genetics*

Jfl if you think you can be north Atlantid when you’re born in a shithole of a country that’s miles away from north Atlantid origins and has different eugenics anyway. Just flush yourself you cuck, you’re worthless to the subrace you worship so much
Hahahahah when the coping is too stronk

I’m already Atlantid with pontid JFL or just pontid according to classification websites

I want to looksmax so could feel like an emperor destroying ethnics feelings left and right and bully them of their faces

Just like you shitskin

Hahahahah when the coping is too stronk

I’m already Atlantid with pontid JFL or just pontid according to classification websites

I want to looksmax so could feel like an emperor destroying ethnics feelings left and right and bully them of their faces

Just like you shitskin
Jesus you’ve got your brain so stuck up your arse jfl no point arguing with low IQ knobs like you

• +1
Reactions: Krezo

View attachment 74887

Yea lol

Dude mulat
oo are the biggest slayerd

Seemed like a boy first time I saw the pics imo