Rate this "friend" of mine

K

Kreier

Iron

Can someone rate this guy, who i thought was a "friend" of mine, but treats me like crap, forces me to do things i don't want to and forces me to talk to people i don't want to talk to, who threatens to permanently block me if i don't pay him money.

This guy says he has literally bathed in foids. He has had so many gfs and has had so much sex. Because appearantly, foids find him handsome. Yet, he is against plastic surgeries. Whenever i talk to him about that he gets angry. When i tell him that i have never had a gf and that i need surgeries, he always says "it's your personality" bs.

He really is someone special though. He is such a badass. He wants to eradicate police just because they are after him. He has escaped them successfully, without them being able to find him. He has beaten up the school principal so badly that the principal needed to go to hospital. He almost bombed the electrical system at his school. He has learned to make bomb all by himself while he was kid. I don't get why some people are just so lucky. It's so unfair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, poopoohead, sickdawgie and 1 other person
ogremaxxed ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and liberiangrimreaper
Don’t look up to this kid

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, liberiangrimreaper and Kreier
Foids don't find him attractive
He probably has a lot of money and pays foids to pose with him for photos

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Yung lean with autism

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Rea, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Foids don't find him attractive
He probably has a lot of money and pays foids to pose with him for photos
LOL, he is so poor that i had to pay his train tickets, which i of course regret because he is never thankful. He blackmails me, he demands my money just to be my friend.

LOL, he is so poor that i had to pay his train tickets, which i of course regret because he is never thankful. He blackmails me, he demands my money just to be my friend.
If he does this to you, why don't you just ignore him and erase any relations with him?

Bruh just search it up on YouTube or something. If he's a cunt just drop him.
That's what i actually want to do. I want to drop him.

But are not such videos censored on youtube?

To any law enforcement agency reading this: I can assure you that i only want to learn those things for educational and hobby purposes. I assure that i would never use it for any illegal means, or to cause harm or injury to persons, property or other things. It's purely because i want a hobby. I would only use them in a remote place, far away from people, property or any other thing that could be injured or damaged.

That's what i actually want to do. I want to drop him.

But are not such videos censored on youtube?

To any law enforcement agency reading this: I can assure you that i only want to learn those things for educational and hobby purposes. I assure that i would never use it for any illegal means, or to cause harm or injury to persons, property or other things. It's purely because i want a hobby. I would only use them in a remote place, far away from people, property or any other thing that could be injured or damaged.
There might be some things on the tor browser or some books on archive.org. Just don't become a terrorist!

There might be some things on the tor browser or some books on archive.org. Just don't become a terrorist!
Of course i won't. I only wants to learn that for hobby and educational purposes.

Here are other videos of him:

Here is a video of a confrontation between him and his then 15-years old ex-gf, who lied to him about her age when he was above 20. She also cheated on him which made him angry at her. It's due to her lying about age to him that he is on the escape from the police and don't live in his home country.

He also claims that about every white foid commit self-harm, self injury and practices magic. Is it true, or do you tihnk it's only his experience due to all his gfs being like that?

who's this random
Someone i thought was my friend who turned out to be a weird, manipulating brat who can never be trusted and humiliates me in front of other's, tell secrets about me i entrusted him with that he promised not to tell. He forces me to talk to people i don't want to talk to. He sometimes intentionally provoke me and when i get angry, he uses it against me to make me seem like a bad person in front of other's. He has now given me an ultimatum that i have to pay him $800-$1000 within the upcoming Monday. If i don't, he will block me for the rest of my life.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Someone i thought was my friend who turned out to be a weird, manipulating brat who can never be trusted and humiliates me in front of other's, tell secrets about me i entrusted him with that he promised not to tell. He forces me to talk to people i don't want to talk to. He sometimes intentionally provoke me and when i get angry, he uses it against me to make me seem like a bad person in front of other's. He has now given me an ultimatum that i have to pay him $800-$1000 within the upcoming Monday. If i don't, he will block me for the rest of my life.
He is narcistic manipulator, mtn facially, probably all his gfs are drug addicts or low class girls with tons of mental problems...

You should drop such people, let alone pay them anything

He gets ego boost out of you, he will try his best to stay next to you, if you don't pay him a cent, he will try to get "closer" probably

In the end, he is bad friend and even worse influence on you, learning anything from him will just get you in trouble

You said he has problems with police and he escaped... Guess what? He will be caught eventually, the question is: will you go down with him? Since he will surely drag you down with him for easier punishment

He is narcistic manipulator, mtn facially, probably all his gfs are drug addicts or low class girls with tons of mental problems...

You should drop such people, let alone pay them anything

He gets ego boost out of you, he will try his best to stay next to you, if you don't pay him a cent, he will try to get "closer" probably

In the end, he is bad friend and even worse influence on you, learning anything from him will just get you in trouble

You said he has problems with police and he escaped... Guess what? He will be caught eventually, the question is: will you go down with him? Since he will surely drag you down with him for easier punishment
I will drop him.

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
You should, and if you need friends, you can talk to us and ask for any advice
I actually love this site. I feel like that this a free haven, free for all bluepills. The best of all, people here usually tell the truth, no matter how brutal it might sound. Being told brutal truths is better than comforting lies, because if you know a brutal truth, you can try to fix it. If people come with comforting lies all the time, you don't even know the problems and can't fix them.

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron
I actually love this site. I feel like that this a free haven, free for all bluepills. The best of all, people here usually tell the truth, no matter how brutal it might sound. Being told brutal truths is better than comforting lies, because if you know a brutal truth, you can try to fix it. If people come with comforting lies all the time, you don't even know the problems and can't fix them.
Yes, but heed my advice, some people here are delusional, and will give you list of 30 surgeries if you ask them for advice

Also, it is possible that your self-image and self-worth will drop even lower staying here

Mtn here will act like incel, and chadlite as mtn irl

@moredatesmorerapes @DelonLover1999 sometimes im convinced this website isnt real

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and DelonLover1999