Probably like htn good lower third and pfl

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
mtn

• JFL
Girls are weird
Man wtf if this guy gets ghosted then what about me
what bothers even more is she knew i had big dick beacuse i flashed it to her once in a call but never showed my face, i show this dude who is 18 but most def looks good and is dimorphic and she proceeds to ghost me lmao, im 17 for reference and she is 17 too

what bothers even more is she knew i had big dick beacuse i flashed it to her once in a call but never showed my face, i show this dude who is 18 but most def looks good and is dimorphic and she proceeds to ghost me lmao, im 17 for reference and she is 17 too
I just got ghosted too by some fat roastie I went to high school with added her and she unadded me after asking who I was lmao. Yeah a lot of things have to go right for roasties to like u often times they’re not emotionally available, on their periods, etc

• +1
I just got ghosted too by some fat roastie I went to high school with added her and she unadded me after asking who I was lmao. Yeah a lot of things have to go right for roasties to like u often times they’re not emotionally available, on their periods, etc
im just mad beacuse she was a really solid latina with really nice body, wouldnt give a fuck otherwise

im just mad beacuse she was a really solid latina with really nice body, wouldnt give a fuck otherwise
Do you have pics? A lot of latinas are spicy lot of cute ones but they’re just as hypergamous as white women they just want chadriguez or some other chad of other race

• +1
Do you have pics? A lot of latinas are spicy lot of cute ones but they’re just as hypergamous as white women they just want chadriguez or some other chad of other race
yeah i will pm u

his nose is small and its the way he is squinting. But I think in better pics this guy can look really good.

But either way still surprised she still ghosted despite the big dick and the face you showed her. Makes me think she bagged many other chadlites

brutal long face
mtn

brutal long face
mtn
long face?

his skull is tall and his mfr isnt long, tall chin and dimorphic look, htn minimum