Rate this gay carioca pretty boy

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italians 🇮🇹

The gay pretty boy chad extends his hand and invite you to join faggotry, do you accept his offering and live a happy life with him, or do you keep coping with muhhh foids? :ogre:

3000757_Screenshot_20220726-022354_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220726-022354_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220726-022354_Instagram.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Banderacell, Deleted member and 2 others
8PSL according to @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 7580
View attachment 1795247

View attachment 1795248

The gay pretty boy chad extends his hand and invite you to join faggotry, do you accept his offering and live a happy life with him, or do you keep coping with muhhh foids? :ogre:

3000757_Screenshot_20220726-022354_Instagram.jpg
Large female like eyes, Nigga got too much estrogen. of course this nigga gay. Being a faggot is a disposal of all masculinity might as well be dead because you aint a man.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, justbentbro and currylightskin
Large female like eyes, Nigga got too much estrogen. of course this nigga gay. Being a faggot is a disposal of all masculinity might as well be dead because you aint a man.
He still mogs tho :ogre:

Too gay to judge

Looks like a raging FAGGOT! I'd say HTN tho cause of cuck eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
bring hitler back

Help me becoming famous i mog him
Tbh it's not 100% about mogging when it comes to TikTok and shit :ogre: like, you nees to have a high appealing face and know how to do exaggerated facial expressions flawlessly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Tbh it's not 100% about mogging when it comes to TikTok and shit :ogre: like, you nees to have a high appealing face and know how to do exaggerated facial expressions flawlessly
*need

Perhaps 3.5 psl in the west?

Since how his face is more appealing than mine? Over

Black eyes failo him hard

If he had light green/Blue eyes he would have 10 milion JBs folowing him

Brutal colouring Pill
Idk why ppl are rating him HTN :ogre: for me he mogs the niggas who get rated HTN here to outer space

• JFL
Reactions: J o r o
Since how his face is more appealing than mine? Over
He has jb appeal :ogre: already said to you that your face looks more appealing to +18 yrs old girls

• So Sad
He has jb appeal :ogre: already said to you that your face looks more appealing to +18 yrs old girls
How do o jb appeal max

How do o jb appeal max
You don't :ogre: like, he has NT tik tok pretty boy haircut and looks really young, you have a more mature face, it is what it is.

You can still slay some jbs nevertheless

• So Sad