Rate this German PUA

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
I don't speak german but i understood it correctly. This guy claims to have a laycount of 300+ @germanlooks @Beastimmung @SteelTitan @AlexAP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Chadeep, Deleted member 14848 and 8 others
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
I don't speak german but i understood it correctly. This guy claims to have a laycount of 300+ @germanlooks @Beastimmung @SteelTitan @AlexAP

mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
insanely high trust midface and narrow chin make him look feminine but still 4.5 psl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, currylightskin and 1 other person
Higher laycount than Amnesia? I'm calling lies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 8165, infidel hunter and 2 others
3.5/10

• +1
Face. Normie.
Body, seems pretty good, chadlite bodyshape.

Overall, above average than, I guess

• +1
I think his lays are legit.

He has many videos where he shows how he seduces women and they don’t look staged at all. I mean you never know for sure.

Looks Normie but good jaw, „cute“ dimples and a calm voice.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 14848, AscendingHero and 3 others

He has many videos where he shows how he seduces women and they don’t look staged at all. I mean you never know for sure.

It is easier.
When one can dedicate, most of time to chasing women. And, when he can locationmaxx/holiday Maxx alot of his time.

• +1
Looks Indian, lol

• +1
Mogs mir

• +1
pua in 2022

• +1

just approach 30 women a day to be able to record one instance where you get a number after following some broad around like a cringe retard for half an hour theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AscendingHero, Yliaster and 1 other person
He probably gets laid, but I’d say he’s inflating his numbers

• +1
just approach 30 women a day to be able to record one instance where you get a number after following some broad around like a cringe retard for half an hour theory

Still in the end he gets his dick inside a warm pussy. Is sex only worth if you walk around as a male model gigachad and random girls start sucking your dick on the street?
He is a hustler and gets laid, thats what i respect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AscendingHero, Johanjohan and 2 others
Bts the dude gets massive hate from feminists. They even sticked some posters on the streets where he lives to warn other people from his approaches :lul:

6EAA8928 509C 4766 AE77 87ABD9951E2F
4F108FBE 0BAA 4055 9300 4F0AC8F75460

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, bogii, AscendingHero and 8 others
Still in the end he gets his dick inside a warm pussy. Is sex only worth if you walk around as a male model gigachad and random girls start sucking your dick on the street?
He looks like a retard though

• +1
Reactions: exeight and Jason Voorhees

So I scrolled two years back and didn't see a single video with proof while rougly looking. Yeah, go figure.

This guy is an incel btw. He uses this to make money off other incels who believe they had a chance if a guy who looks like this supposedly could get women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Jason Voorhees
he could "get laid" every once in a blue moon regardless like most other white normies by simply having a social circle or hitting the clubs. making an ass out of yourself with "daygame cold approaches" and then uploading the one vid where you didn't get instantly rejected is just hopium for incels online. anybody who unironically tells men to approach random foids in the street in 2022 needs a dick up his ass.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AscendingHero, Yliaster and 3 others
Bts the dude gets massive hate from feminists. They even sticked some posters on the streets where he lives to warn other people from his approaches :lul:

View attachment 1587937View attachment 1587938
What does it say? Lmao

First:

A misogynistic pick up artist is living in our area Charlottenburg.

He calls himself Jon, and secretly records women while "seducing" them and takes them home. After that he uploads the videos on Youtube under the name DonJon and is celebrated by his community. He describes himself as a professional flirting coach and dating coach.

That sexual consent is met here is questionable. Especially because the women don't know they are being filmed, only to appear as a "conquest" on Youtube. It can be assumed they wouldn't consent to this.

Such misogynistic and sexistic behavor is degrading women into pure sex objects under the justification of supposed natural needs of a man.

AGAINST ALL FORMS OF SEXISM AND MISOGYNY
DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY

Second is exactly the same.

• JFL
he could "get laid" every once in a blue moon regardless like most other white normies by simply having a social circle or hitting the clubs. making an ass out of yourself with "daygame cold approaches" and then uploading the one vid where you didn't get instantly rejected is just hopium for incels online. anybody who unironically tells men to approach random foids in the street in 2022 needs a dick up his ass.
You really think every average random girl has access to high psl chads? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Most girls fuck with average decent looking guys like him. He has normal height 182cm, hair on his head, not a recessed chin, goes to the gym and is dominant/confident in his approaches. Of course its a massive numbers game for him, but still as a non recessed non manlet dude without hairloss, you will get good results with mass approaching.

Or do you really mean any girl that gets approached my him thinks "eww this ugly creature should better leave before my sean opry looking male model boyfriend turns up"???

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, AscendingHero, Johanjohan and 2 others
You really think every average random girl has access to high psl chads? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Most girls fuck with average decent looking guys like him. He has normal height 182cm, hair on his head, not a recessed chin, goes to the gym and is dominant/confident in his approaches. Of course its a massive numbers game for him, but still as a non recessed non manlet dude without hairloss, you will get good results with mass approaching.

Or do you really mean any girl that gets approached my him thinks "eww this ugly creature should better leave before my sean opry looking male model boyfriend turns up"???
go approach then brah

• +1
go approach then brah
I do approach a lot ;) Could never do it on the streets, but nightclubs and bars are working well. I repeat myself again... most average girls dont have access to chads.
Also the PUA is fucking very average girls, and 100% not stacyes or hot girls. Btw he is 32.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I do approach a lot ;) Could never do it on the streets, but nightclubs and bars are working well. I repeat myself again... most average girls dont have access to chads.
Also the PUA is fucking very average girls, and 100% not stacyes or hot girls. Btw he is 32.
shocker

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

I am very skeptical with shit like that but he seems to be legit.

I watched some of his videos where he approached women and dated them etc and I must say he can talk really good. He doesn’t give off weirdo vibes, is confident and has a laid back vibe. And facially he isn’t that bad looking either tbh

Imagine approaching women who aren't giving you any choosing signals lol,but I guess thats why you approach over 30 of them right,its all a numbers game after all:feelsgood:

he gets laid I bet but like ALL PUAs and "seduction" experts he is lying about laycount

noticed that too, he seems nt

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and germanlooks
Both ugly, both looksmatched

Round features, not leand and still somehow hollow cheeks