Rate this gigachad from my city

abeilletoimême

abeilletoimême

Mentally ill low IQ loser
I legit think he might be the most good-looking man in the whole country, easily 7PSL at least

• Love it
Reactions: Jagged0
Really good looking an high appeal but not 7PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Prettyboy
I'd disagree because I think he's higher than that
That would mean he is on the same level as men like hexum, prime Gandy etc.
And that’s clearly not the case.
I see him having more appeal than many PSL gods but in pure aesthetics/PSL he is below 7PSL

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
High Tier Normie but he seems short and the way he is posing makes him look extremely aspie.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Constantin Denis, n0rthface and 5 others
High Tier Normie but he seems short and the way he is posing makes him look extremely aspie.
Dude, I see you underrate a lot. The guy in the video is easily a high tier chadlite, maybe even a chad. He has really good base and colouring.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Yerico7, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Looks like a smaller Tyler eifert

Dude, I see you underrate a lot. The guy in the video is easily a high tier chadlite, maybe even a chad. He has really good base and colouring.
Definitely not Chad. He looks like the doppelganger of a jock I knew in high school, but better looking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away, germanlooks and abeilletoimême
he reminds of Sommerhalder, combined with blue / green eyes is a bonus + most women do not like these massive, muscled up men it starts to look homosexual / metrosexual.

I have no idea for a rating, but this guy could easily pull many women.

he's essentially you're softer face, pretty white guy that women go for.

This is about right. A few flaws in his lower third and eyes keep him just under Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128 and Deleted member 15081
This is about right. A few flaws in his lower third and eyes keep him just under Chad
Perfect explaination, but he is a chad in real life to most women.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, bwrauycnee, germanlooks and 1 other person
at first impression you can say woww what a chad. but after seeing some pics i would say htn to chadlite as well.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, one job away and bwrauycnee
I see him having more appeal than many PSL gods but in pure aesthetics/PSL he is below 7PSL
In my opinion, if on the PSL scale someone like Barret or, hell, even O'Pry is higher than him, then this scale is a bad way to measure aesthetics

High Tier Normie
Definitely not Chad.
Cl

What's wrong with his eyes? At first glance, it's a halo: neutral canthal tilt, good colouring, decent shape and well above average eyebrows

Definitely not Chad. He looks like the doppelganger of a jock I knew in high school, but better looking.
You are coping extremely hard.
He is an irl Chad.
Appealmogs many PSL gods, has a top tier eye area, good harmony and coloring.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 15128 and 2 others
6-7psl. mogs be to hell and back.

In my opinion, if on the PSL scale someone like Barret or, hell, even O'Pry is higher than him, then this scale is a bad way to measure aesthetics

View attachment 1428370

What's wrong with his eyes? At first glance, it's a halo: neutral canthal tilt, good colouring, decent shape and well above average eyebrows
He looks good in this video because he’s squinting. You can see UEE and slightly rounded eyes in his other insta pics.

You are coping extremely hard.
He is an irl Chad.
Appealmogs many PSL gods, has a top tier eye area, good harmony and coloring.
I was tired when I wrote that, he is actually Chadlite or Chad, I agree.

He could get lots of matches on Tinder easily.

View attachment 1428370

He looks Chad in motion tbh

Is he Vlaams or Waloon?

I legit think he might be the most good-looking man in the whole country, easily 7PSL at least

very aesthetic as in Good for modeling. Defenitly high class but not chad. He looks like a betabuxxer. Absolutely no jock energy.

PSL 5.5, max 6 tbh tbh

On second look, PSL 5
677AAB24 9BA1 4001 A69A DF56CBEDBFBC

Face imo looks Chad.
But also he looks Asif he is short or maybe even manlet

very aesthetic as in Good for modeling. Defenitly high class but not chad. He looks like a betabuxxer. Absolutely no jock energy.
Na lol this is chad. This is what girls brag about being a cum dumpster to

Looks feminine and weak

He looks good in this video because he’s squinting. You can see UEE and slightly rounded eyes in his other insta pics.
Fair point, UEE failos him, but I nevertheless think overall his eyes are great

Is he Vlaams or Waloon?
He went to a Walloon high school, but I have no clue about his ethnicity, his surname sounds neither French nor Flemish to me.

Hes surgerymaxxed wtf lol. He upgraded his mandible width
You think so? I don't notice it while comparing that video with his earliest photos and besides he comes across as someone who is very NT, not the kind of people who would undergo some obscure .org-tier surgeries.

But also he looks Asif
Asif?