Reactions: Mansnob
She's looking a bit bloated now

The wall waits for no foid

Cope. She isn't hitting the wall for another 2 decades

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, BigBoy and Deleted member 2012
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Saw her before, was she Scandinavian or German?

This is how I would imagine Jolyne Kujo would look irl.
Seems she really wants to bleach her genes based on her boyfriend

She wouldve looked better if she was full european.

Would rape without mercy/10

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
She literally looks like a turkish/latina girl jfl.

She literally looks like a turkish/latina girl jfl.
Is that good or bad?
Also no she doesn't, it's not that simplistic that mixed people look the same

Hapas are god among man.

Psl 5.5 in unfrauded pics

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
she has sexual appeal, and the aesthetics, though not intoxicably loud and vicious, are still present: But she will not have, so no sense in loving to look at her pictures; not my type in any given form, but appreciable to some degree: Besides, she likes cucks and like every foid has no noble taste, so it gets worse and shows how stupid and horrible these pompous women like to be. : Besides, she can be pretty, and the racial mix between Japanese and Europeans always tends to be delicious and venerative (no matter if she's a mix or not, this is just a rung of additional information), and that makes it interracial. among attractive, high-quality, attractive, attractive beings; she may be attractive, but no adoration, nothing sweet or candid about her, is not my type, although I prefer apollinean and angelically perfect and cute gooks, lovely lolis who know what love is, ideal love, who know how to recover everything who has been lost and who has empathy in their own hearts; these sluts in these photos should not even be evaluated anymore, they deserve nullity and forgetfulness, so whatever
she has sexual appeal, and the aesthetics, though not intoxicably loud and vicious, are still present: But she will not have, so no sense in loving to look at her pictures; not my type in any given form, but appreciable to some degree: Besides, she likes cucks and like every foid has no noble taste, so it gets worse and shows how stupid and horrible these pompous women like to be. : Besides, she can be pretty, and the racial mix between Japanese and Europeans always tends to be delicious and venerative (no matter if she's a mix or not, this is just a rung of additional information), and that makes it interracial. among attractive, high-quality, attractive, attractive beings; she may be attractive, but no adoration, nothing sweet or candid about her, is not my type, although I prefer apollinean and angelically perfect and cute gooks, lovely lolis who know what love is, ideal love, who know how to recover everything who has been lost and who has empathy in their own hearts; these sluts in these photos should not even be evaluated anymore, they deserve nullity and forgetfulness, so whatever
additional comment: She's not even that pretty in comparison, just sex appeal she has, that's all max, so whatever

additional comment: She's not even that pretty in comparison, just sex appeal she has, that's all max, so whatever
Which women would you rate the highest?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
would be ER if male/10