Rate this girl that randomly comments on my instagram posts

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Screenshot 20191014 015853 Instagram
Screenshot 20191014 015833 Instagram
Screenshot 20191014 020015 Instagram
Screenshot 20191014 015901 Instagram

I just know her from instagram, and she literally comments with hearts on every pic of me. She has like a story highlight with this one guy, so maybe he is her boyfriend. I'm extremely confused right now and don't understand her motives. She is quite popular, with around 400 likes on instagram per pic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
She looks like a art hoe

If she showing hearts she probably likes you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cardiologist, Deleted member 685, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
I know, i just don't understand her appeal she has like 700 followers and 400 likes on pics. There are much prettier girls that don't get that much likes for some reason

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3043
I know, i just don't understand her appeal she has like 700 followers and 400 likes on pics. There are much prettier girls that don't get that much likes for some reason
you'r probably gl

It’s called AESTHETIC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
She looks like a art hoe

Jfl, that's exactly what i think of her too, reminds me of this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Dogs and Deleted member 2581
I want to die in art hoe and Twitter thot sandwich

She looks like I’d like to speak to your manager type girl

She looks like a hoe to me, a huge hoe that is, jfl commented on my pics while status mogging me, 400 likes vs mine 150 likes, and we don't even know each other.
She looks like I’d like to speak to your manager type girl

• Hmm...
Jfl, that's exactly what i think of her too, reminds me of this

I’ve dealt with this type of girls

If your not autistic and have weed you can fuck them easily

She looks like a art hoe

I would give money to the poor if she likes me, but i doubt it, she is a bigger status then me plus she has allot of male attention on her profile, why would she pic me?

• Hmm...
She’s probably comment botting for follows

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
I would give money to the poor if she likes me, but i doubt it, she is a bigger status then me plus she has allot of male attention on her profile, why would she pic me?
Your wayyy over thinking it

Just talk to her hang out and make a move

It’s just ig man doesn’t matter if she has more followers tbh

Tbh, i think im the biggest mentalcel on this site, someone experienced here, can you tell me whats the most logical thing to do now? I doubt she is dming me and commenting just cause she is nice or something like that

• Hmm...
Tbh, i think im the biggest mentalcel on this site, someone experienced here, can you tell me whats the most logical thing to do now? I doubt she is dming me and commenting just cause she is nice or something like that
JUST SAY AYE LETS HANG OUT SOMETIME

It’s not that difficult man

She’s already dming you just talk to her a bit through dms ask to hang out and make your move on the date

It’s not that complicated bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
JUST SAY AYE LETS HANG OUT SOMETIME

It’s not that difficult man

She’s already dming you just talk to her a bit through dms ask to hang out and make your move on the date

It’s not that complicated bro
Ok bro help me out here, she basically sends these random pictures either of her face or a park or something, how do i start a convo from that??

• Hmm...
im going to hate fuck raw no lube anal creampie an art hoe and then post it on here one day

im going to hate fuck raw no lube anal creampie an art hoe and then post it on here one day
Thats exactly why i want to fuck this one brain's out, so satisfying to feel like a chad that demolishes art hoe pussy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FatJattMofo
looks like a girl that was a nerd in highschool, but grew up to be moderately attractive. 75th percentile.

looks like a girl that was a nerd in highschool, but grew up to be moderately attractive. 75th percentile.
I would love to fuck her so much, imagine destroying an art hoe, life is complete at that point for me

• Hmm...
Ok bro help me out here, she basically sends these random pictures either of her face or a park or something, how do i start a convo from that??
Just say she looks cute or that place looks cool af where is that and go from there

What's up with that fucking pose.

asian

OP u white?

I wanna BEEEEP her

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Kinda cute tbqh

asian

OP u white?
She is Turkish, so probably has some central Asian in her, but probably not more then 30%, the rest would be white for an average turk. Yes i am white i guess, slavic

• Hmm...
She is Turkish, so probably has some central Asian in her, but probably not more then 30%, the rest would be white for an average turk. Yes i am white i guess, slavic
you should smash, like they said above, just recommend to show her around town or some shit

you should smash, like they said above, just recommend to show her around town or some shit
She is a huge whore by the looks of it, idk man

• Hmm...