Reactions: Deprived, Lmao, Cope>rope and 3 others
Stacy, very nice body, 6.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and Zylk
9293939493 020249959593

this guy must have a 12-inch dick because if not, I don't understand

• +1
Reactions: rocoveron007, Deprived and Deleted member 19281
Would be captured by the cartel and be featured on liveleak /10.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Filippo and Lihito
Would be captured by the cartel and be featured on liveleak /10.
Yeah they Always capture some skinny fat burritos

• +1
Reactions: john2
I don't think so, I saw the guy's Instagram and he looks like someone from the lower middle class and also she must earn more money than him

It's because of his social skills, he's probably dominant in every social situation
Bro no social skills for that hairline:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Skills will do but she's another category for him.

Stacey with big boobies

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
very attractive women don't care about looks in a man because they are already bringing that to the table in exchange for the man's other resources which he may have,which is why you almost never see them on social media dragging men through the mud saying how "niggas ain't shit" or "short men aren't people" etc.

Instead majority of the times the women who you see talking shit about men and placing the most emphasis on a guy's looks are always bitter bottom tier sub stacy women who are insecure about themselves and need to advertise it for the world to farm attention/validation and reinforce their delusion

attractive women mostly go for a guy's value,things he brings to the table like his money,status etc,non attractive women go mostly for looks to compensate for their lack thereof

View attachment 1685780View attachment 1685779

this guy must have a 12-inch dick because if not, I don't understand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, litaz, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
very attractive women don't care about looks in a man because they are already bringing that to the table in exchange for the man's other resources which he may have,which is why you almost never see them on social media dragging men through the mud saying how "niggas ain't shit" or "short men aren't people" etc.

Instead majority of the times the women who you see talking shit about men and placing the most emphasis on a guy's looks are always bitter bottom tier sub stacy women who are insecure about themselves and need to advertise it for the world to farm attention/validation and reinforce their delusion

attractive women mostly go for a guy's value,things he brings to the table like his money,status etc,non attractive women go mostly for looks to compensate for their lack thereof
I don't think so, it depends a lot. You are oversimplifying two concepts that can vary greatly. An attractive woman does not mean that she does not want attractive, wealthy men with dominant personalities.

But like I said, this guy doesn't look like someone with a lot of resources plus I think he has a daughter who is not hers, on his Instagram profile he looks like someone middle class.

Still, I agree that attractive and confident women look for men with better financial capabilities (especially smarter women).

Is she trans? Nevertheless stacy

9/10. Perfect body, pale skin, no bad features.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
love how incels are just completely unable to fathom that hot girls can actually fall in love with normies
muh betabuxx :soy:
muh horsecock :soy:

love how incels are just completely unable to fathom that hot girls can actually fall in love with normies
muh betabuxx :soy:
muh horsecock :soy:
It is not that it is impossible, just uncommon.

It would be like seeing Chico at his prime and his girlfriend being a fat piece of shit, it's just things that don't fit

It is not that it is impossible, just uncommon.

It would be like seeing Chico at his prime and his girlfriend being a fat piece of shit, it's just things that don't fit
a lot of male models have unimpressive gf's