• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Corleone
idk she's pretty I'd date her

• +1
she looks good though, besides that mole
It’s that fucking mole bro. If I date her I’ll tell her to get that removed but then again maybe that mole is preventing Chads interest in her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780 and Deleted member 20370
It’s that fucking mole bro. If I date her I’ll tell her to get that removed but then again maybe that mole is preventing Chads interest in her
brutal molepill

• JFL
idk she's pretty I'd date her
Cheers bro I am only a 5’11 LTN or MTN so I am surprised she is interested in me. I’ll let you guys know when I bottle it like Tottenham Hotspur FC

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Wish I was a Chad with moles so I could ascend by moleremovalmaxxing. Instead I am a 5’11 manlet and a shitfacecel
if 5'11 is Manlet, I am a dwarf lol
but being short with a good face mogs average height bad face imo

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Canwefixit
if 5'11 is Manlet, I am a dwarf lol
but being short with a good face mogs average height bad face imo
For my face I’ll post it now tbh and you guys decide if I am a shitfacecel. I’ll do a proper rateme post on my own SMV soon to get more traffic but atm this post has been about the girl but here is my face for reference:

5’11 is a manlet and if your shorter than me your a manlet too JFL.

Attachments

• B35B6366-8B2C-419E-B196-D9384BB4DC19.jpeg
    B35B6366-8B2C-419E-B196-D9384BB4DC19.jpeg
    149.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 88892D8A-373C-4C83-B3C7-F125A868272F.jpeg
    88892D8A-373C-4C83-B3C7-F125A868272F.jpeg
    617.7 KB · Views: 0
Robust Chad breeding machine Version 22

• +1
For my face I’ll post it now tbh and you guys decide if I am a shitfacecel. I’ll do a proper rateme post on my own SMV soon to get more traffic but atm this post has been about the girl but here is my face for reference:

bro you aren't bad looking at all
what the fuck bro. how do you think you're ugly
5'11 is not even really short, try being 5'6
why are you rotting

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic and Canwefixit
Robust Chad breeding machine Version 22
She is 5’7. Her dad is like 6’3. I need to breed her to make superior Aurangzeb genetics but then again my genetics are shit and maybe I should take one for the team and let 6’5 ayran Chad should breed her for the superior euro race JFL but a normie will take a HTN girl as it’s a rare occasion and I will pass my shit genes into her.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
bro you aren't bad looking at all
what the fuck bro. how do you think you're ugly
5'11 is not even really short, try being 5'6
why are you rotting
80/20 rule is why I am rotting

how is 80/20 bullshit?

u guys cant rate. this is definately a low tier becky. a girl with a underbite = death sentence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, PuddleOfSquirt and Canwefixit
u guys cant rate. this is definately a low tier becky. a girl with a underbite = death sentence
I gotta find a side profile pic of her but when I met her she didn’t have the underbite look

Couldn’t agree more LTB at its finest. Unless she has a killer body.

Tranny

• +1
Still looks good with lens distortion I bet she’d be cute in real

• +1

Johan Liebertmaxxed. Go out there and slay, you autist

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic
True I’ve gotta get into lift game. Do you only add 1 inch lift to your shoes? The ones I have can give a 3 inch boost if I need it but people will probably notice my frauding.

Hopefully the girls like some Liebertmaxxing
Yea one inch lift and almost all shoes give like 2cm boost anyway. Af1 give 3cm. So I get like 1.5 inches over everyone else’s barefoot. So on street Im basically a 5’9.5 barefoot guy. Fuck I’m so autistic about height it’s crazy. Don’t overdo it. It’ll fuck up your mind where you’re gonna feel bad about ur actual height. One inch is fine.

• +1
Yea one inch lift and almost all shoes give like 2cm boost anyway. Af1 give 3cm. So I get like 1.5 inches over everyone else’s barefoot. So on street Im basically a 5’9.5 barefoot guy. Fuck I’m so autistic about height it’s crazy. Don’t overdo it. It’ll fuck up your mind where you’re gonna feel bad about ur actual height. One inch is fine.
I wanna risk it and go for 2 inch lifts then I would be 6’2 in my shoes + lifts.