• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member and Ryan
5.25-5.5 PSL

not that bad

Could unironically send “bobs and vegana. And actually get some. :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbusedPrincessF$M, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 15899 and 3 others
Looks great in his modeling pics. 5.8 PSL there. But he looks like he frauds quite a bit with filters. 5.5 in the less fraudes ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Brah is a faceapp/photoshop god

in reality 4psl

8CC30B33 85D8 4429 81DC 74B7BF821176

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 16262 and 2 others
mogs salludon

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and rydofx
Top tier lips are such a fat fucking halo

Looks good, bad frame and physique, JFL flexing his jaw in first pic.

Brutal Pheno pill tbh @volcelfatcel

Curry mogger.

he would be considered dark skinned in kashmir lol
You don't know about phenotypes yet then, Hrithik is whiter than almost all Indians.

You don't know about phenotypes yet then, Hrithik is whiter than almost all Indians.
Yes? and i was talking about kashmiris and similar dardic ethnicities bruh

Brutal Pheno pill tbh @volcelfatcel
you can improve your pheno by mens makeup, skin care, laser treatements, and bleaching (of youre dark skinned)

Yes? and i was talking about kashmiris and similar dardic ethnicities bruh
Ethnic Kashmiris are actually medium brown like all Indians. Influx of West Eurasian genes is why some of them are light skinned, plus looking European isn't just skin colour, hence Hrithik being one of the few South Asians who pass in Europe.

Ethnic Kashmiris are actually medium brown like all Indians. Influx of West Eurasian genes is why some of them are light skinned, plus looking European isn't just skin colour, hence Hrithik being one of the few South Asians who pass in Europe.
bruh im half kashmiri and half european. most kashmiris esp in north are pretty white and hritik would pass as dark skinned in kashmir tf you on? also look at masaman's video on kashmir, estimates say 30% of kashmiris have coloured eyes and many are blonde (like my mom)

bruh im half kashmiri and half european. most kashmiris esp in north are pretty white and hritik would pass as dark skinned in kashmir tf you on? also look at masaman's video on kashmir, estimates say 30% of kashmiris have coloured eyes and many are blonde (like my mom)

You are talking about Azad Kashmir, which is filled with people descended from West Eurasia, they don't have 'South Asian gene continuum', if your genes are Eurasian, then you will look white. Kashmiri Pandits look like this -
200px KashmirPundit1895BritishLibrary 1

somewhere between chadlite and medium tier chad

You are talking about Azad Kashmir, which is filled with people descended from West Eurasia, they don't have 'South Asian gene continuum', if your genes are Eurasian, then you will look white. Kashmiri Pandits look like this -
View attachment 1435877
IDK about Pakistani occupied Kashmir. i was talking about Indian occupied Kashmir from where my mother is. And these pandits are probably descended from dogras not ethnic Kashmiri like how many "Kashmiri pandits" are plus this pic is in black and white. These people in pic are extremely dark-skinned for a Kashmiri especially in north Kashmir. like my mom is blonde with green eyes and she is from indian occupied kashmir lol

mirin ip logger