Makes me angry

How cute! ☺
Happy for them 😊

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and william
She is Bootifull

only asian women are gooks

And she looks miserable

Probably in it for the money or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and MD_Hopeful69
the guy must be loaded, this a brutal mog

Yeah she mogs him a bit, but I wouldn't say they are far from a looksmatch. Poor guy tho, she's probably some Russian witch in the relationship for the money.

• +1
Reactions: Notorious
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Bro I am not rich so this isnt Lifefuel for me
Who knows, maybe she is into him for his looks or, Allah smite me for saying this, his personality.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: william and Deleted member 1560
giga chad

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
When I see women dating down it just feels so wrong.
Not for me. When i see a angelic pure girl with a nasty, unworthy normie or disgusting subhuman it's like hahahah society. Let he stain her with his unworthy soul hehehe as he smiles evily and bites and licks her soft smooth neck, dirty grimey hands on her tits as her parents and you @BigBiceps look on in shame

Not for me. When i see a angelic pure girl with a nasty, unworthy normie or disgusting subhuman it's like hahahah society. Let he stain her with his unworthy soul hehehe as he smiles evily and bites and licks her soft smooth neck, dirty grimey hands on her tits as her parents and you @BigBiceps look on in shame
Weren't you the guy who was spewing insults against ugly people in the other thread? I can't find it anymore so I assume it was deleted but you should really learn not to run your mouth like that, it's an advice.

Also jfl at that "angelic pure girl", she is likely dating chongs for money like a hooker. :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
Weren't you the guy who was spewing insults against ugly people in the other thread? I can't find it anymore so I assume it was deleted but you should really learn not to run your mouth like that, it's an advice.

Also jfl at that "angelic pure girl", she is likely dating chongs for money like a hooker. :lul:
Strong cope :eek: