• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zurzolo and LevantinePsycho
more proof greeks will never be white

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and greycel
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel
Horrible feet but everything else is good.

Far from Stacylite...

I would say high MTB max in terms of PSL facially. Does not cross the HTB boundary.

But she is playing to her aesthetic perfectly, and showing a lot of smooth skin in the right poses so she is lowkey hot af.
I'd say she is HTB in terms of appeal though. Top 15% of women.

• +1
Reactions: jsp and LevantinePsycho
HTB body

Low MTB face probably, bc you can't see her clearly :feelswat:

Would smash

• +1
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
Far from Stacylite...

I would say high MTB max in terms of PSL facially. Does not cross the HTB boundary.

But she is playing to her aesthetic perfectly, and showing a lot of smooth skin in the right poses so she is lowkey hot af.
I'd say she is HTB in terms of appeal though. Top 15% of women.
Htb is 30 percent

• Hmm...
Htb is 30 percent
No, it was always initially top 20%, for years here, because of the saying that 95% of women for the top 20% of guys..
But I don't think it's true.

I've seen many faces in the last 5 years on blackpill forums and rating subreddits (e.g. Truerateme/ Trueratecelebs), so I believe it is actually closer to top 15% of guys and girls are HTN and HTB.

The point where you become most people would be attracted to you, an entry level objective type, often reach this not due to strikingness but void of falios with good colouring + sotfmaxxed/harmony.

No, it was always initially top 20%, for years here, because of the saying that 95% of women for the top 20% of guys..
But I don't think it's true.

I've seen many faces in the last 5 years on blackpill forums and rating subreddits (e.g. Truerateme/ Trueratecelebs), so I believe it is actually closer to top 15% of guys and girls are HTN and HTB.

The point where you become most people would be attracted to you, an entry level objective type, often reach this not due to strikingness but void of falios with good colouring + sotfmaxxed/harmony.
Maybe in America where everyone is subhuman or in the middle east but it would be too depressing to think that, it would be like thinking the doors are so narrow to reach that level

• +1
Maybe in America where everyone is subhuman or in the middle east but it would be too depressing to think that, it would be like thinking the doors are so narrow to reach that level
  • It's not about whether it should exist or shouldn't.
  • It's a reflection of the reality of hypergamy. Women would not sleep with a guy if he isn't her type.

• A HTN will be minimum most women's entry-level type, for others it might be exactly what she wants. The HTN rating accounts for nearly every women's type (95+%).
  • There are probably truecels out there that will have a Stacy somehwere in the world simping over them, because that truecel is exactly her type. Just because of the sheer numbers. But we are talking relative to most of the population.
  • That's why I think HTN's are objective entry-level types.

And also you only need to achieve HTN rarity SMV. Which is top 15% SMV. If you aim for a top 2-5% body, you could have HTN SMV whilst being MTN.
A MTN+ can reach it with a top 15-20% body.
A HTN needs average (50th percentile) body.

This is only one factor, but there are many others that will slowly contribute. It's all relative depending on other's, because most people are staying fixed. Hardly anybody is undergoing softmaxxing properly etc, so you can think of the objective value of a HTN as subjective..
It's not going to change. If 30% of the population suddenly got rid of all their falios, then women would not sleep with 15% of guys still, IMO they would open themselves up to 40%, that they found attractive. (Realise this will be short term, as future generations will push this back to 15% btw.) But 30% of the population aren't going to improve their looks suddenly (cuz that was a hypothetical), to that level (or at all).
So objective might aswell be subjective.

Just try to level up every part of you as much as you can rather than being hyperfixated on one specific part such as face/body/height/smell/fashion etc. Level them all up, this includes :bluepill: stuff like confidence and personality and intelligence, which honestly do have more of a weighting than even height I'd say (past a certain point).
Level up all of these and keep on stacking more and more than will make you reach that HTN tier.

Shit toes

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Level up all of these and keep on stacking more and more than will make you reach that HTN tier.
I want to surgerymax and immigratemax after that and find a job

• +1
@greycel

My percentages:
LTN - 15 % of population
MTN - 50 % of population
HTN - 30 % of population
Chadlite - 2 % of population
Chad - 1 % of population
Subhuman - 1 to 5 % of population