Reactions: smallman and 97baHater
0 ratings is it that bad or?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
we all know its u retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and 97baHater
The forum is so dead bro nobody anwsers @nathan what would you rate him? I think MTN tbh

• +1
Reactions: researcher888 and nathan
MTN. Work on your hair loss

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
  • +1
Really ? i think that I actually look pretty good. I just have a bad hairline naturally. What can I do about it?
Just debloat tbh, you can try minox and Derma roller for the hairline, if it doesn't work hair transplant is the way. MTN is alright bro, you aren't ugly or good looking, just average, nobody would turn their head on the street because you're too handsome nor too ugly

• +1

I think if you put this hair on my face I'm gonna look like a chad but I just have a bad hairline since birth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 72978 and PrinceofDarkness
Reincarnation

mtn

• +1
Just debloat tbh, you can try minox and Derma roller for the hairline, if it doesn't work hair transplant is the way. MTN is alright bro, you aren't ugly or good looking, just average, nobody would turn their head on the street because you're too handsome nor too ugly
Don't you think that my face itself actually looks pretty good and masc? what can I do to improve except hair?

I was considering getting forehead reduction surgery + transplant would it help? I always had this hairline.

• Hmm...
raped by norwood

Why? I have lot of slays
Dalits and ethnics don’t count. But learn Hinduism from ur Dalit girlfriend she knows more about reincarnation than anyone.

• JFL
Reactions: Zherko
  • +1
Don't you think that my face itself actually looks pretty good and masc? what can I do to improve except hair?

I was considering getting forehead reduction surgery + transplant would it help? I always had this hairline.
If you get hoes begging for your cock then an autist rating on a forum doesn't matter much, I might be brain fried because I see too many PSL Gods and Chads since I'm BP:blackpill: but I don't find you anything higher than 4.5 PSL, which is between MTN and HTN

• +1
If you get hoes begging for your cock then an autist rating on a forum doesn't matter much, I might be brain fried because I see too many PSL Gods and Chads since I'm BP:blackpill: but I don't find you anything higher than 4.5 PSL, which is between MTN and HTN
how could I reach HTN or higher? i have enough resources to do any procedure I just need to know what to do basically

• Hmm...
they dont beg for my cock but I am pretty masc, deep voice, good job etc. also Im 6'0 and shredded so ist not too hard for me to get women

• +1
how could I reach HTN or higher? i have enough resources to do any procedure I just need to know what to do basically
Your bones are too round and not robust enough. Ur not 12%bf. Your onion angle is garbage and ur down grown. You likely won’t get a bimax, or any jaw implants. Soft Maxie’s outside of leaning won’t help.

• +1
Reactions: researcher888 and 97baHater
they dont beg for my cock but I am pretty masc, deep voice, good job etc. also Im 6'0 and shredded so ist not too hard for me to get women
Yeah I was exaggerating, how old are you?

• +1
  • +1
Your bones are too round and not robust enough. Ur not 12%bf. Your onion angle is garbage and ur down grown. You likely won’t get a bimax, or any jaw implants. Soft Maxie’s outside of leaning won’t help.
Yeah maybe but overall I don;t look that bad. thanks though. yeah im not getting a bimax. when i consulted a surgeon about it he said my maxilla is more advanced than average just chin a bit weak.

Yeah I was exaggerating, how old are you?

what do you think?

Hair transplant then
My hairline is naturally that high, i havent lost a significant amount of hair, a transplant wouldn't be dense enough since my forehead is very vertically tall. so not sure what to do.

• +1
norwood reaper rapes you but even on pure facial aesthetics ur mtn

• +1
Reactions: researcher888 and 97baHater
Yeah maybe but overall I don;t look that bad. thanks though. yeah im not getting a bimax. when i consulted a surgeon about it he said my maxilla is more advanced than average just chin a bit weak.

what do you think?

My hairline is naturally that high, i havent lost a significant amount of hair, a transplant wouldn't be dense enough since my forehead is very vertically tall. so not sure what to do.
Genioplasty for your chin if you want to, I think you look 25-27 am I right?

• +1

what do you think?

That’s the point you won’t become HTN+ without robust bones since your ratios aren’t that great you have a slightly long midface which can’t be fixed much even with a bimax. You won’t ascend. You don’t have sean o pry’s ratios or facial harmony.

• +1
That’s the point you won’t become HTN+ without robust bones since your ratios aren’t that great you have a slightly long midface which can’t be fixed much even with a bimax. You won’t ascend. You don’t have sean o pry’s ratios or facial harmony.
ok but what can be done for a marginal improvement? I'm not trying to become a male model here I already do decent with women

just trying to improve what I can basically

ty helpful

• +1

Do you think Genioplasty would ascend him?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
im not saying im a giga slayer but its not that hard to get laid either
alot of ppl on this forum have the ability to get laid, but it’s all about standards

• +1
ok but what can be done for a marginal improvement? I'm not trying to become a male model here I already do decent with women

just trying to improve what I can basically

ty helpful
Grab the red pill boyo you’re in the wrong forum. Blackpill is about hardmaxxes; surgery, gear, etc

Softmaxxes are cope they won’t change your life drastically like the others.

I’m assuming your against all surgery besides a hair transplant so get that.

• +1
Reactions: researcher888 and Zherko
Grab the red pill boyo you’re in the wrong forum. Blackpill is about hardmaxxes; surgery, gear, etc

Softmaxxes are cope they won’t change your life drastically like the others.

I’m assuming your against all surgery besides a hair transplant so get that.
no I'm not against surgery I was looking into getting a hairline lowering + transplant on the scar

But I consulted 2 bimax surgeons and they said my jaws are advanced enough and I shouldn't get it

• +1
no I'm not against surgery I was looking into getting a hairline lowering + transplant on the scar

But I consulted 2 bimax surgeons and they said my jaws are advanced enough and I shouldn't get it
Yes because you’re normal. The point is your jaw is down grown and will look better with a more perpendicular angle. They don’t know about that since their primary patients aren’t for aesthetics. I’m assuming you’re in America. There are few blackpilled ones but idk them.

• +1
Reactions: researcher888 and smallman
Yes because you’re normal. The point is your jaw is down grown and will look better with a more perpendicular angle. They don’t know about that since their primary patients aren’t for aesthetics. I’m assuming you’re in America. There are few blackpilled ones but idk them.
no, I actually consulted some of the ones mentioned here and they basically told me I should only get genioplasty if i want it

Imo jaw implants would ascend him hard

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and researcher888
just wondering here if someone could actually give me some sort of brief "plan" as to what I could do to look as good as possible

thanks will check back a bit later

no, I actually consulted some of the ones mentioned here and they basically told me I should only get genioplasty if i want it
Nigga go fucking rope yourself your Norwooding fag. What do you want to hear that you’re a htn when you’re not? idk who you spoke with the the big ones will almost always do a bimax especially on a down grown guy like you.

• JFL
Nigga go fucking rope yourself your Norwooding fag. What do you want to hear that you’re a htn when you’re not? idk who you spoke with the the big ones will almost always do a bimax especially on a down grown guy like you.
ok thanks for your input appreciated

why jaw implants?

what about the hair
Jaw is a huge part of someones attractiveness and the rest of your face seems pretty alright ratio wise and your features are good but you have no jaw and the hairline is fucking you up hard ngl. Jaw implants and hair transplant would ascend u hard tho

• +1
Jaw is a huge part of someones attractiveness and the rest of your face seems pretty alright ratio wise and your features are good but you have no jaw and the hairline is fucking you up hard ngl. Jaw implants and hair transplant would ascend u hard tho
do you think I should just get a transplant or hairline lowering + transplant? because my hairline was always like that, i mean it looks like im balding but im not really lol

i just dont like the scar from the hairline lowering.

• +1
Reactions: smallman
do you think I should just get a transplant or hairline lowering + transplant? because my hairline was always like that, i mean it looks like im balding but im not really lol

i just dont like the scar from the hairline lowering.
Get the hairline lowering since you have a big forehead

• +1
how about a more interesting sense of fashion :unsure: