rate this guy at my gym

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
He is a natty lifter and is 6'3 height wise.

I think he is both; male gazemaxxed and female gazemaxxed.

Wdy guys think?

Attachments

• 1667200527473.png
    1667200527473.png
    588.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1667200575683.png
    1667200575683.png
    663.5 KB · Views: 0
HTN

natty or not ?

Mirin arms if he is low bf

He looks like he's trying too hard to medmax tbh

Ethnic..Ltn to white stacies

the amount of copium is too high. He is ethnic but his insta is filled with white beckies and has over 500k+ followers with majority of engagement from North America.

Too high copium
link it then

the amount of copium is too high. He is ethnic but his insta is filled with white beckies and has over 500k+ followers with majority of engagement from North America.

Too high copium
Majority of fatimas from north america,lol

keep coping, he mogs your entire race to death
Yeah just like that middle eastern subhuman from your profile....gtfo,you are seen as garbage in west with your hookend nose and nct eyes

He'll stay at your gym. As far as he can get

Yeah just like that middle eastern subhuman from your profile....gtfo,you are seen as garbage in west with your hookend nose and nct eyes
keep coping fam, this is your supreme race. JFL

chad to ethnic foids

Lol sand nigga,those are people with medical syndromes...keep coping down there in iraq
by that logic, 90% of white race is suffering from medical syndromes because all of them looks deformed. JFL this is what breeding with animals do to you.

by that logic, 90% of white race is suffering from medical syndromes because all of them looks deformed. JFL this is what breeding with animals do to you.
Nigga,you would give your soul to be white..you and all your race.We mog you in everything..face,height,wealth..
I will just leave this video and end discussion

Nigga,you would give your soul to be white..you and all your race.We mog you in everything..face,height,wealth..
I will just leave this video and end discussion

yea sure i would give my soul to be a white jfl. Never in thousand years will I ever want to be white Wallahi. You guys are bottom of the barrel trash. No wonder why the rates of suicides are highest in white people because they are retarded. You should rope aswell.

Too high copium
dude u yet not understood that the ratings people give her are nonsense?

• Love it
Reactions: ascendedd
dude u yet not understood that the ratings people give her are nonsense?
i know, these guys will call anyone an MTN if they mog white species jfl

2C8CC6D0 FDDF 4063 B17C 8CD3EBE2137E

I doubt bro is 6’3

Too high copium
where are the white girls?