That’s @russiancel

Attachments

• 1989852_3Strana.jpg
    1989852_3Strana.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deleted member 21264
9EACA282 F645 4E1D A42A 3F3CA754B13B

This is the actual after, he did lefort 1 and Bilater sagital split osteotomy jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: zayn_brah and wristcel
lefort 15 with eppley and jaw roping deathplants with yaremchuk (he has russian genes tbh so he is based)
You forgot quintuple LL at Russia bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
His eyes changed

Thats a morph
Btw this is what I would consider a close to ideal base for surgerymaxxing. He had good pheno and harmony with a deformed jaw. I have not seen a single person here like this. It is just as rare or even rarer than being a chad. I think it is because good features tend to come together in packages. It is not very common to have a top tier eye area and zygos and giga recessed jaws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Btw this is what I would consider a close to ideal base for surgerymaxxing. He had good pheno and harmony with a deformed jaw. I have not seen a single person here like this. It is just as rare or even rarer than being a chad. I think it is because good features tend to come together in packages. It is not very common to have a top tier eye area and zygos and giga recessed jaws.
As per everything, we need to see him in motion to judge. Pics are so easily edited these days

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
As per everything, we need to see him in motion to judge. Pics are so easily edited these days
Oh yeah. That too. Also, you don't need to edit pics to fraud. Lighting, angles, cherrypicking can easily make you look a lot better than IRL.

Motion 365 degrees in natural light is the best way to judge but we barely see before and afters like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840