Rate this guy from my boxing club he has new girlfriends everyday.

khann

khann

Iron

I asked some of my female friends to rate him and they all gave him higher 8/10 some even said he was a 10.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: smoth, SecularIslamist, watah and 1 other person
getting rated by .org with ogre pheno is pointless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wondering, yeeyeeslayer, watah and 2 others
Why is he staring at me like that tho

• JFL
Reactions: delta7 and JohnDoe
He has good appeal and isn't too pretty so definably masc, I can see it tbh

Good data

Brown eyes, not ideal nose, looks a little uncanny etc. I don't get it, he's not bad looking but 8/10? This level of female attention? ... @SecularIslamist explain this shit

Low inhib and giga confident because he knows he could beat 98% of men in a fight. Looks tall pheno too.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
+ good skin
+ hooded eyes
+ full lips
+ decent hair
+ full beard
+ healthy bodyfat / athletic
+ fighter
- ethnic
- eyebags
- inconsistent eye shape
- big ass nose
- probably poorcel

I can see why some ltb to mtb fall for him but i wouldnt rate him more than above average tbh

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, RealFunkyFlamingo and IWTKMH
+ good skin
+ hooded eyes
+ full lips
+ decent hair
+ full beard
+ fighter
- ethnic
- eyebags
- inconsistent eye shape
- big ass nose
- probably poorcel

I can see why some ltb to mtb fall for him but i wouldnt rate him more than above average tbh

+ good skin
+ hooded eyes
+ full lips
+ decent hair
+ full beard
+ fighter
- ethnic
- eyebags
- inconsistent eye shape
- big ass nose
- probably poorcel

The thing is its not ltb and mtb that fall for him they females are very good looking to me atleast.

The thing is its not ltb and mtb that fall for him they females are very good looking to me atleast.
where are yall from? UK ?! I can see why he pulls but i doubt he pulls higher than 6-7/10 females

Everyone's so used to seeing top models online they kind of forget how ugly the average guy can be, this dude is noticeably above average so he looks good by comparison, specially if the place you're in is filled with subhumans

• +1
Reactions: kurdmaxxer and IWTKMH
Thats what i dont get why do females like him he has no good features.
Spend too much time on the forum and you'll forget the simple fact that he's an athlete and boxer at a high level is more important than flawless features

• +1
Reactions: whigga
Mtn.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
where are yall from? UK ?! I can see why he pulls but i doubt he pulls higher than 6-7/10 females
Yh london the females r like 9/10 for me they do have a bit of makeup on so they prob 7/10 without makeup

Mtn objectivally. But ltn due to pheno. He might pull white LTBs and arab mtbs. That's it. His height does help. His face is LTN for most white foids.

Mtn objectivally. But ltn due to pheno. He might pull white LTBs and arab mtbs. That's it. His height does help. His face is LTN for most white foids.
Bro he only pulls white foids and they are 9/10 never seen him with an ethnic

Show some pics of those 9/10. Won't be surprised if they are all heavy on make up

Yh london the females r like 9/10 for me they do have a bit of makeup on so they prob 7/10 without makeup
I don’t know how you are confused tbh. What would you say a 7/10 is? Top 30%? Or is it not 1:1 with a 100 point scale? This dude is easily in top 20% of all men. Like a lot of other people have said, most people are either ugly, obese, or both. Psl scale he’s around a 5/8 prob

9/10 is model tier i highly doubt that, but UK girls are slutty af particularly in big cites i assume so him pulling some good looking girls is nothing special

I don’t know how you are confused tbh. What would you say a 7/10 is? Top 30%? Or is it not 1:1 with a 100 point scale? This dude is easily in top 20% of all men. Like a lot of other people have said, most people are either ugly, obese, or both. Psl scale he’s around a 5/8 prob
Giga cope I mog him to death. He is normie top 50 percent

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I dont think he is htn and we live in london
Never been there, but if the stereotypes about London are true then yeah the dude is far above average by comparison so he's gonna get highly rated by women in London, try to show him to girls who travel a lot and they're likely not gonna rate him as highly

I would say 7/10 is like top 10-15 percent of the females

nigga his eye area is top tier/hunter eyes and he has a good jaw with stubble that makes it look sharp,

his only falio is his big nose but even then as a guy it's not the worst thing in the world

• Ugh..
Reactions: watah
Plus this is just a ss of a snap he send me and he looks better irl
If he looks better irl, he’s 6’1, he’s an athlete, high masculine appeal, it makes sense why attractive girls are into him

This funky nigga actually made a thread💀💀
Nahh hahah I’m not sure if I’m just a retarded greycel who’s not in on the joke that this guys account is or of this is actually real

Nahh hahah I’m not sure if I’m just a retarded greycel who’s not in on the joke that this guys account is or of this is actually real
I dont think its a joke i think he has srsly deluded himself into thinking he is a chad