Rate this guy(is he cooked?)

W

White Pajeet

Iron
I don't have any proper pic of this guy but still do let me know what you think when u see his face.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240323-215256.jpg
    Screenshot_20240323-215256.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240117-194925.png
    Screenshot_20240117-194925.png
    581.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240101-034559.jpg
    Screenshot_20240101-034559.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240107-205722.png
    Screenshot_20240107-205722.png
    526.6 KB · Views: 0
nah he's good ethnics drool for such guys

• +1
Reactions: White Pajeet
We all know it's you curry muncher

nah he's good ethnics drool for such guys
Can u tell me what it means? Do u mean like dark ethnic girls would like him? It's always the fair skinned girls I see him hanging out with.

Softmaxxed mtn, looks kinda like me JFL:lul:

• +1
Reactions: White Pajeet and gem23
Softmaxxed mtn, looks kinda like me JFL:lul:
Oooo so he looks somewhat similar to you? Anyways can u pls tell me what it really means that he is softmaxxed? He isn't into looksmaxxing n all. Also what would he needs to do to ascend? Waiting for ur reply.

Oooo so he looks somewhat similar to you? Anyways can u pls tell me what it really means that he is softmaxxed? He isn't into looksmaxxing n all. Also what would he needs to do to ascend? Waiting for ur reply.
Like he’s very well groomed, but has a few failos. Number one is leaning out, also we know this you bro :lul::lul: you can ascend well with leanmaxxing and gym

• +1
This pic mogs me

• +1
My dating life is alright, not bad but not perfect. As an MTN ethnic I occasionally get girls numbers and sometimes compliments, but ofc I have to approach first to Slay. also had a bit of a falling out with my ex which led me to joining this site. I’d say it’s alright/average for the most part but if I wanted a better one, I’ve got to ascend to HTN or above. You look good for curry so I recommend you debloat to ascend

• +1
Like he’s very well groomed, but has a few failos. Number one is leaning out, also we know this you bro :lul::lul: you can ascend well with leanmaxxing and gym
Naa bro I swear it's not me. Let me say something. I'm an Indian and so is this guy in the pic. But we are from Kashmir and it's just that an average kashmiri tends to be more attractive and has a lighter skin tone than an average Indian. This friend of mine is a slayer, always has girls chasing after him and wanting to have a relationship with him. Kashmiri girls are nothing like an average Indian girl u see here being made fun of on this site as they are really fair n beautiful with better features than an average Indian girl. You can google pure kashmiri girls to see the difference. So I just wanted to see what people here have to say about this friend of mine who has had a lot of success in dating. But why do I not post my own pic to see where I stand? Well the reason is pretty simple. I just am not brave enough to post my pic here cuz I have seen how brutal some people here can get especially if it's an Indian. So I thought why not get opinions on friends of mine who are slaying? Now that I've seen some positive response to him I've decided that after putting in some efforts in my looks I will definitely post my pic here in January next year. I would say that him and I are pretty equal in terms of looks like if we were standing right next to each other no one would mog the other. I do have better beard and a shaper chin though which I don't think matters much. Anyways thanks for sharing your honest opinion and advice for him and not making comments like "he is a curry it's over for him". Really appreciate it. What applies to him probably applies to me also so I will definitely focus on leanmaxxing from now on. Also he was bulking during all of these pics and so am I. I would like to get an opinion from you on my looks next year. Have a nice day.

Naa bro I swear it's not me. Let me say something. I'm an Indian and so is this guy in the pic. But we are from Kashmir and it's just that an average kashmiri tends to be more attractive and has a lighter skin tone than an average Indian. This friend of mine is a slayer, always has girls chasing after him and wanting to have a relationship with him. Kashmiri girls are nothing like an average Indian girl u see here being made fun of on this site as they are really fair n beautiful with better features than an average Indian girl. You can google pure kashmiri girls to see the difference. So I just wanted to see what people here have to say about this friend of mine who has had a lot of success in dating. But why do I not post my own pic to see where I stand? Well the reason is pretty simple. I just am not brave enough to post my pic here cuz I have seen how brutal some people here can get especially if it's an Indian. So I thought why not get opinions on friends of mine who are slaying? Now that I've seen some positive response to him I've decided that after putting in some efforts in my looks I will definitely post my pic here in January next year. I would say that him and I are pretty equal in terms of looks like if we were standing right next to each other no one would mog the other. I do have better beard and a shaper chin though which I don't think matters much. Anyways thanks for sharing your honest opinion and advice for him and not making comments like "he is a curry it's over for him". Really appreciate it. What applies to him probably applies to me also so I will definitely focus on leanmaxxing from now on. Also he was bulking during all of these pics and so am I. I would like to get an opinion from you on my looks next year. Have a nice day
This pic mogs me
Which one bro? The other guy I posted with a black n white filter?