Rate this guy Tom Ford helps make over

Tom Ford is into his 50s and looks into his 30s... elite tier aging genetics

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1084
Tom Ford is into his 50s and looks into his 30s... elite tier aging genetics
Yeah it's insane. Hair coloring and an extremely rigorous skin routine help him a lot, but he is also genetically blessed.

1:37
"Great confidence...is incredibly handsome":lul: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:
tumblr_m4s0xrPHLQ1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Bluepill and Deleted member 1084
Yeah it's insane. Hair coloring and an extremely rigorous skin routine help him a lot, but he is also genetically blessed.

Its definitely genetics + skincare as you said. I also love his clothing line. I have quite a few Tom Ford suits and they mog every other suit brand in existence short of bespoke from Saville Row in London

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084
Its definitely genetics + skincare as you said. I also love his clothing line. I have quite a few Tom Ford suits and they mog every other suit brand in existence short of bespoke from Saville Row in London
I'll buy a Tom Ford suit when it's age appropriate, for an 18-25 year old to own one would be quite over the top I think.
1:37
"Great confidence...is incredibly handsome":lul::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
tumblr_m4s0xrPHLQ1rwcc6bo1_250.gif
Another black pill is when he says “he could totally run his dad’s company some day” without any knowledge of his business skills just based on his looks alone JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

Completely unnecessary with his face. He went from looking like a cute straight guy any girl would date to the generic homosexual.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084