@dervw4cenks @smallman

HTN+ could be chadlite with better coloring and brows i think

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, KNOXS, bndar.337 and 2 others
Low Chadlite. There's barely any flaws in there for him to be htn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
If he's mtn what's timothee chalamet? Ltn?
I’m talking with respect to woman’s perspective, ask any prime female (18-23) who’s more attractive this guy or Timothee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and try2beme
Timothee brutally mogs him… waiting for ur “ :lul: ” or “ugh” reaction
Timothee is an ugly nerd who looks like a wimp and this guy looks like a jock tho? So how is that possible that timothee mogs him?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 69862
I’m talking with respect to woman’s perspective, ask any prime female (18-23) who’s more attractive this guy or Timothee
Ok i will. They will say the jock chad guy looks better lol. Stop letting status persuade u

Timothee is an ugly nerd who looks like a wimp and this guy looks like a jock tho? So how is that possible that timothee mogs him?
The point is you don’t get to decide… foids do and trust me this guy look utter shit compared to timothee in their eyes, u can ask any foid (if u know one lol)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659, Deleted member 69862 and try2beme
The point is you don’t get to decide… foids do and trust me this guy look utter shit compared to timothee in their eyes, u can ask any foid (if u know one lol)
Bro u fucking retards are esaying ask women as if im not gonna ask a bunch of women rn and i guarentee they will all say the jock looking guy looks better lol. stupid idiots

• JFL
Bro u fucking retards are esaying ask women as if im not gonna ask a bunch of women rn and i guarentee they will all say the jock looking guy looks better lol. stupid idiots
He doesn’t look like a jock, he looks like someone who likes anime, is a discord mod and faps to OF models

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 73327, Deleted member 42956 and 2 others
When was the last time u spoke to a woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Deleted member 56659
cant believe god is still manufacturing some dumbfucks like u
Cant u fucking see his forehead wrinkles, roundish brows, naso folds and overall less youthful face.
And again u dont get to decide dumb incel, foids do.

cant believe god is still manufacturing some dumbfucks like u
Cant u fucking see his forehead wrinkles, roundish brows, naso folds and overall less youthful face.
And again u dont get to decide dumb incel, foids do.
Less youthful? He looks in his 20s still. Either way you listed like 3 flaws while timothee has 100

He doesn’t look like a jock, he looks like someone who likes anime, is a discord mod and faps to OF models
OK lets see what women say. I will ask some.

Less youthful? He looks in his 20s still. Either way you listed like 3 flaws while timothee has 100
Yeah flaws like what NCT, too slim nose , lanky body?? Who r u fooling bhai? Timothee looks pleasing to look at no matter flaws and he is just average.
Last reply to yo ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Deleted member 42956
Looks like better version of a certain streamer. High mtn.

I

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 69862
but timothee mogs him to africa bro come on
Bro women literally use him as an example of medium ugly did u guys forget about that or something

Last edited:
Yeah flaws like what NCT, too slim nose , lanky body?? Who r u fooling bhai? Timothee looks pleasing to look at no matter flaws and he is just average.
Last reply to yo ass.
Wait why are we ignoring the fact that women literally used timothee chalamet as an example of medium ugly lmfao

Its literally a question 🤡
Monkey boy. Also why are you worshipping timothee when women literally use him as an example of medium ugly in tiktoks. He's not chad or chadlite

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Monkey boy. Also why are you worshipping timothee when women literally use him as an example of medium ugly in tiktoks. He's not chad or chadlite
Women who call him medium ugly are ugly-ugly themself. He is striking with a great jaw great pheno great hair and even his demeanor is above avg. birth control appeal because hes even a lean, tall prettyboy. No glaze its genuine truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42956
Men who look like him do so great on dating apps, literal slayers

Women who call him medium ugly are ugly-ugly themself. He is striking with a great jaw great pheno great hair and even his demeanor is above avg. birth control appeal because hes even a lean, tall prettyboy. No glaze its genuine truth
I mean whatever I guess i can kinda see it. He looks pretty good. He's not tall tho he's 5'10. Also i know some decent looking women who said he looked like a rat in his recent movie wonka.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I mean whatever I guess i can kinda see it. He looks pretty good. He's not tall tho he's 5'10. Also i know some decent looking women who said he looked like a rat in his recent movie wonka.
Yeah but he looks pretty sometime and in some angles, more pleasant than some nigga like adam driver who ppl also call medium ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Deleted member 42956
Anyone who rates this guy sub high htn needs to hang themselves asap

Hes just high bf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 42956

Hes just high bf
Lmfao they were saying mtn lmfao. Scroll through the thread

• +1
Reactions: greywind

Hes just high bf
They said he's mtn and looks like he watches anime and faps to onlyfans models

They said he's mtn and looks like he watches anime and faps to onlyfans models
He looks ungroomed but i gaurantee you this guy shaves and looses weight easy chad

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Deleted member 42956
Bro u ask ant female lmfao

@St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
He looks homeless, but low-mid htn, chadlite with a better care