D9bb14dc40dc64bddfae654fff083299
C73c691a7ca53fbe13b3a00c555430f8 2
A85c50b9ef4b19f4b3972091d5932117

subhuman pic angle

i guess 5ish

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Around 5,5 PSL

His UEE fails him and he could have more dimorphic cheekbones, aka more prominent (more lean).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Shit bones psl 4

5 psl

• +1
looks like greta thunberg

trash eye area

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Stingray
He's a 6+ if he's 5'10 or higher just based on pheno, you're all coping. Take the JBW pill fagatrons

• +1
he doesn't use social media?
Doesn't post his face on it, Only like half of his face etc, Where i live most people just post their activites etc, Like i do stunt riding so i post pics of me wheeling a without any hands on the handlebar. Status is king where i live
And this guy is statusmaxxed af

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
Post a pic of him facing the camera at a neutral angle with no light fraud. Just lol if you think this guy is anywhere near 5 PSL...
He’s more attractive than me and i’d consider myself 5+psl. His only failo is eye area but he has very good bones and frame

theory: this guy = you

• JFL
Looks Slavic to me. Almost like a less subhuman and younger Vlad Putin.

Slavic? This is the most swedish looking dude i know and i live in sweden. Fuck
What psl?

He looks quite Slavic in the second and last pic. Like Latvian/Lithuanian or some chit.

5/10 psl 5.5-6/10 irl. How tall is he ?

He looks quite Slavic in the second and last pic. Like Latvian/Lithuanian or some chit.

5/10 psl 5.5-6/10 irl. How tall is he ?
I’d rate him 6 psl out of 8. All my pals getting shit ratings i feel proves how aspie psl is. He’s 5’10 and slays (16) he’s one of the most statusmaxxed pals i have and the one of the most attractive people i know. I thought he looked really good in the last pic. What pheno do i have btw?
13A28F30 3EA6 4163 8D53 B1DFFEA94EB7

Both mine and his eyes are blue btw

I’d rate him 6 psl out of 8. All my pals getting shit ratings i feel proves how aspie psl is. He’s 5’10 and slays (16) he’s one of the most statusmaxxed pals i have and the one of the most attractive people i know. I thought he looked really good in the last pic. What pheno do i have btw? View attachment 297873
Both mine and his eyes are blue btw

Just cuz I rate him lower doesn't mean that girls irl don't find him hot. I'm not that partial to blondes (women) that is. And I suppose it partially skews my ratings, even for dudes. That said, his nose is definetly the weak point.

" What pheno do i have btw?"

I don't friggin' know. You could be British, German,Danish, Dutch, American. You just look like any Northern/Western Euro to me.

6/10 psl 7/10 irl.

Now go beat off to my compliment. :feelsautistic:

• +1
Just cuz I rate him lower doesn't mean that girls irl don't find him hot. I'm not that partial to blondes (women) that is. And I suppose it partially skews my ratings, even for dudes. That said, his nose is definetly the weak point.

I don't friggin' know. You could be British, German,Danish, Dutch, American. You just look like any Northern/Western Euro to me.

6/10 psl 7/10 irl.

Eyearea and being feminine is severly overated in psl. That’s why this dude is more successful than i am. Even though i frame and heightmog him his jaw and hairline mogs me hard enough. His body count is 10+ at 16 while i’m a pathetic single digit

6/10 psl 7/10 irl.

You don’t have to but if you have time what would you rate these lads
227C51F6 D0C1 446D B219 FBB9A7279905
1E75945D A7DE 4D55 AA71 F3E53B639FB0

Last edited by a moderator: