Kraken
How does it look?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, .👽., SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Very nice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, .👽. and randomvanish
Very nice.
I think its a little bit to dense and the hairline very straight. Also for his age its not very common to have so much hair.
Still i dont think girls would notice its not his real hair.

looks fake

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I can't imagine wearing a hair system, like it's literally a wig.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 8165 and SubhumanCurrycel
I can't imagine wearing a hair system, like it's literally a wig.
Still better than walking around with a subhuman shaved head or norwood 5.
Everything is better than being a bald freak.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, Jerzy Bondov, Gaia262 and 8 others
What about those guys at r/bald, lots of proud, independent, powerful men who embraced baldness as their lifestyle...

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, OOGABOOGA, Kilimanjaro and 4 others
I think its a little bit to dense and the hairline very straight. Also for his age its not very common to have so much hair.
Still i dont think girls would notice its not his real hair.
i dont think they would notice cuz they don't think about this stuff

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
What about those guys at r/bald, lots of proud, independent, powerful men who embraced baldness as their lifestyle...

They are usually cuckish friendless sexless and harmless losers.
104484546 happy bald guy showing victory sign isolated on white background

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Gaia262, CursedOne and 1 other person
They are usually cuckish friendless sexless and harmless losers.
There are plenty of bald guys with friends and girlfriends/wives, just look at The Rock....or Statham.

• JFL
Reactions: grimy, khvirgin and Deleted member 12669
Sure, that's why fin/dut and ht exist

There are plenty of bald guys with friends and girlfriends/wives, just look at The Rock....or Statham.
Last time i spoke with a normie about being bald, he showed me this picture to prove that being bald is not unattractive.
Its easy, just be freddie ljuenberg.

Freddie Ljungberg posing for a photo with his wife at their wedding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, grimy, CursedOne and 2 others
Balding will soon be fixed. When will science cure manletism?

• Love it
Reactions: CursedOne
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Looks quite good. Wouldn't notice its fake.

I live in germany most women are almost as tall as me
1) jfl yea German women are tall but you are unironically disconnected from reality
2) just be happy it could be way worse you are not even one standard deviation below average
3) LL is a horrible surgery

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Definitely. If you are not planning on genetically engineering your child you should be ashamed tbh
imagine giving your subhuman genes to your children, jfl. loled at "looksmaxxers"

• +1
imagine giving your subhuman genes to your children, jfl. loled at "looksmaxxers"
If you insist on passing on your genes you gotta maxx them to somewhat "chadwash" your genetics
- get a gigastacy eggcel donation
- make sure child is breastfead + hard food
- make sure child doesn't get fucked by (((orthodontists))), get IMDO/jaw surgery for your child if necessary
- blast DHT + HGH in puberty
- make sure child does demanding sports from an early age

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
If you insist on passing on your genes you gotta maxx them to somewhat "chadwash" your genetics
- get a gigastacy eggcel donation
- make sure child is breastfead + hard food
- make sure child doesn't get fucked by (((orthodontists))), get IMDO/jaw surgery for your child if necessary
- blast DHT + HGH in puberty
- make sure child does demanding sports from an early age
Dude, my mom is literally gigastacey, mom literally looks like melania trump bonewise with med pheno, but because of my father being gigasubhuman I ended up low tier subhuman. Even if I would find a gigastacey, mom child would never be chad because of my subhuman genes, it would be normie at best. thats my problem. even if only 1 parent of yours is subhuman, your children will also be partly subhuman.

• So Sad
Dude, my mom is literally gigastacey, mom literally looks like melania trump bonewise with med pheno, but because of my father being gigasubhuman I ended up low tier subhuman. Even if would find a gigastacey, mom child would never be chad because of my subhuman genes, it would be normie at best. thats my problem. even if only 1 parent of yours is subhuman, your children will also be partly subhuman.
Sucks for you ngl. But genetics work in weird ways, it's all about increasing the odds. I just need a tall eggcel stacy cuz my failo is manletism not face

Sucks for you ngl. But genetics work in weird ways, it's all about increasing the odds. I just need a tall eggcel stacy cuz my failo is manletism not face
the thing is all of my problems are somehow fixable, I only need money and time. the good thing in my pathetic live is that if I had the money I would at least a become a chadlite. Maybe not chad because of eye are and maxilla. I always motivate myself by keep telling me that I can be glad that I have nothing that isnt fixiable. my recessed maxilla is the hardest part to fix. I can be glad that my browridge, lips, beard genetics, hairthickness are toptier because these things are impossible to fix.

• +1
the thing is all of my problems are somehow fixable, I only need money and time. the good thing in my pathetic live is that if I had the money I would at least a become a chadlite. Maybe not chad because of eye are and maxilla. I always motivate myself by keep telling me that I can be glad that I have nothing that isnt fixiable. my recessed maxilla is the hardest part to fix. I can be glad that my browridge, lips, beard genetics, hairthickness are toptier because these things are impossible to fix.
don't see a problem then go earn money and ascend

moggs me btw

don't see a problem then go earn money and ascend

moggs me btw
how do I mog you? I am already working 2 jobs, living with my parents, I try to save everything for surgery, everything, my phone is almost broken, I still dont buy a new one. I do nothing other than saving for them surgeries cuz I know plastic surgery is the only thing that can save. I only go outside when I have to cuz of work. Why would I go outside? To only get humiliated?

Im so happy that I could atleast get a rhino done a year ago, the result is promising, it sucks only that I need to wait another years for the fucking nosetip.

• +1
how do I mog you? I am already working 2 jobs, living with my parents, I try to save everything for surgery, everything, my phone is almost broken, I still dont buy a new one. I do nothing other than saving for them surgeries cuz I know plastic surgery is the only thing that can save. I only go outside when I have to cuz of work. Why would I go outside? To only get humiliated?

Im so happy that I could atleast get a rhino done a year ago, the result is promising, it sucks only that I need to wait another years for the fucking nosetip.
moggs me cuz your failos are fixable

Looks amazing, lifefuel when older.

Looks great

The key to a hair system is having good temple hair.

If you lose this, you're literally fucked.