Rate this gym fight

V

vikingsool

Iron

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 1100
What was he thinking being cocky against a man built like a meatball.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lifemax, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 3795 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
What was the reason for this skirmish though?

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
images

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 3795, Zeta ascended and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lifemax, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3795
never fuck with bald dudes they have a lot of T

• +1
Reactions: PersianKing
He could have dewfend himself if he had at least basic knowledge of grappling. He let this dude to mount him, the worst he could do.

He could have dewfend himself if he had at least basic knowledge of grappling. He let this dude to mount him, the worst he could do.
what could he have possibly done bro, it was already over

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
what could he have possibly done bro, it was already over
If he was skiled grappler, sold purple belt he could choke the fuck out of big guy. He let him get mounted, he should get one of his knee up to prevent getting mounted,maybe he could get to half guard and from there to the back. It would take 5 sec, big dude doesnt know what hes doing. Grappling is best palce to beat stronger, bigger oponent

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
If he was skiled grappler, sold purple belt he could choke the fuck out of big guy. He let him get mounted, he should get one of his knee up to prevent getting mounted,maybe he could get to half guard and from there to the back. It would take 5 sec, big dude doesnt know what hes doing. Grappling is best palce to beat stronger, bigger oponent
Choking a dude 3 times your size seems quite hard

What was the reason for this skirmish though?

He told the bald guy that he would never get a driver's license and to take the train like a faggot

lol he just tackled him to the ground, the guy who got tackled started punching, but the big bald guy didnt do anything,

man that guy is a beast

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
The little guy took a plate off the big guy’s bar to use it for his bench press

That reminds me of that one time where I put on some additional weight to a barbell which a female was currently using.

He told the bald guy that he would never get a driver's license and to take the train like a faggot

That is actually a reason to start a war.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
The dude literally fell over him. If it had been you, he would've mounted you too with his brute strength. You need a bit more than just ''basic'' knowledge of martial arts anyways for fighting someone so much bigger than you.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
The dude literally fell over him. If it had been you, he would've mounted you too with his brute strength. You need a bit more than just ''basic'' knowledge of martial arts anyways for fighting someone so much bigger than you.
yes but if this dude was purple belt he could beat him quite easly. This dude wasnt even fighting back, bluebelt would give him hard time.