Rate this Harvard graduate

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Seems like she has it all, degree + good job + great body + social media fame.

Here her Twitter:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, thorns, Jamaldickjavontus and 8 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, thorns, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Something is off with her face, but very fuckable

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, rand anon, thorns and 8 others
low body count femoid

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
HTB also considering her body.

I mog her in degree, job, body, everything.
I don't value social-media and neither should any self-respecting person, so I don't respect her 'social-media fame'.

I mog her in looks, but since I am not shallow and don't immediately dismiss people based on first-impressions/looks, I would still consider going on a date with her.

But she would have to show good personality for me to stay interested.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, thorns, greywind and 2 others
How does pretty whores like her get away with being around those nerd Harvard subhumans who are studycelling

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, greywind and nathan
HTB also considering her body.

I mog her in degree, job, body, everything.
I don't value social-media and neither should any self-respecting person, so I don't respect her 'social-media fame'.

I mog her in looks, but since I am not shallow and don't immediately dismiss people based on first-impressions/looks, I would still consider going on a date with her.

But she would have to show good personality for me to stay interested.
she fogs you into one of your depressive phases

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and MoggerGaston
4240760 20240713 161326

She's based asf.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Entschuldigung, rand anon and 6 others
How does pretty whores like her get away with being around those nerd Harvard subhumans who are studycelling
by being in one of the useless humanities programs filled with normies

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns and Xangsane
I don't think men are attracted to a woman's college degree. Or their social media fame.
Rich men prefer rich women, intelligent men prefer intelligent women, famous men prefer famous women.

It's assortative mating.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Lefty Rankin
Yeah, she's high IQ and high cup size, she has it all.
She's everything a man dreams of. But she's Ivy League Finance bro only.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, thorns, greywind and 2 others
Body? How do you mog her?
I was the strongest+fastest rower of my entire first-year at my rowing fraternity out of 240 people.
Mogbody

reminder some subhuman brainwashed faggot will look at this pic and think I am small and weak-looking, when this pic is completely unfrauded + didnt do any muscle-pumping or ANYTHING. Literally just a pic taken randomly in my room.
Its just a subhuman selfie I share on .org.

I am not the frauder on steroids on instagram who you compare me to.
I don't care at all about some bodybuilder on steroids being bigger than me. It doesn't compare to me at all. I mog hard and I will destroy that faggot any time I want. He doesn't intimidate me.

How does her body compete with mine? she was born with big tits? okay cool.

now compare that to my body: a body made for war, to carry armor, to carry weapons, a body made for combat.
stamina? nobody can compare. strength? nobody can compare.

dont ever compare my body of pure strength+stamina to that of some bitch with big tits ever again.
Well zoomers largely don't agree.
Zoomers are the most cucked, worthless generation in history so far. Literally social-media addicted subhumans.

I don't blame them, it's not their fault. I have nothing against zoomers. This painful existence was placed onto them by old folks who let jews completely dominate social structures.

Old people are to blame for letting capitalism monetize every aspect of human life.

I am 28yo and I am in favor of violent revolution, gassing all the jews, and getting back in control of human social life structures so we can stop this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: fogdart, thorns and Sprinkles
Rich men prefer rich women, intelligent men prefer intelligent women, famous men prefer famous women.

It's assortative mating.
Yeah, you're right.

• So Sad
How does her body compete with mine? she was born with big tits?
Sorry but yes.
Zoomers are the most cucked, worthless generation in history so far. Literally social-media addicted subhumans.
But they are the young people of today, so you have to be like them to get young women. So she's highly attractive because of her social media fame.

• So Sad
she fogs you into one of your depressive phases
that phase is ever present, yet it will never return on this forum.
I still feel it constantly, yet I refuse to give it any power to ever write a depressive post on this forum ever again.

I will continue rejecting this part of my personality as I find more healthy ways of coping with my trauma so that in the future, I no longer need to reject my negativity with force, but I can be my (positive) self instead.

• So Sad
Sorry but yes.
It's just misandry what you are promoting here.
Just because a woman was born with big tits, she mogs men with the ideal physical body like mine?!?!

its simped and cucked. My body is literally the ideal body for war, fights, rowing, power, everything. A female body with big tits cant compete and you thinking it does, is simping.

But they are the young people of today, so you have to be like them to get young women. So she's highly attractive because of her social media fame.
I agree and this is a world-issue since moggers like me should be with attractive young women.

Social-media should be made illegal and blocked by governments world-wide.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena and thorns
that phase is ever present, yet it will never return on this forum.
I still feel it constantly, yet I refuse to give it any power to ever write a depressive post on this forum ever again.

I will continue rejecting this part of my personality as I find more healthy ways of coping with my trauma so that in the future, I no longer need to reject my negativity with force, but I can be my (positive) self instead.
good, but that bitch objectively fogs you

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns and flippasav
Nm I see plenty of girls at my campus who look the exact same or if not even better

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Looks like a transgender

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Darkeningstar
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and exo
good, but that bitch objectively fogs you
you are a straight male
if you didn't believe that bitch fogged me, you would be a gay faggot

stop fighting wars against men who mog, simply because you aint gay

• So Sad
not humanities, but still useless.
Salaries by Major at Harvard University
MajorEarnings
Computer Science (Bachelor's Degree)$128,900
graduate salary btw

• So Sad
you are a straight male
if you didn't believe that bitch fogged me, you would be a gay faggot

stop fighting wars against men who mog, simply because you aint gay
you're an oldcel 6

she's top 5% woman in her prime

do the math

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Sprinkles
Ltb, ugly as shit

• So Sad
BBC only

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo and thorns
you're an oldcel 6

she's top 5% woman in her prime

do the math
How is she top5% when her entire appeal is from her dressing like a whore + being make-up maxxed for social-media pics.

Do you not have a clue about how social-media works even in 2024?

You meet a woman like this in person and she will never look as good as on her frauded profiles.
You expecting her to have a full face of make-up + be dressed like a perfect little slut for you her whole life?

JFL honestly.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns and Sprinkles
Harvard is cope

• So Sad
just opened the image. wait, that actually is a man

1720892060239-jpeg.3028514

lol we got trolled by op.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Darkeningstar

looks like she has a tight vagina

• So Sad
How is she top5% when her entire appeal is from her dressing like a whore + being make-up maxxed for social-media pics.

Do you not have a clue about how social-media works even in 2024?

You meet a woman like this in person and she will never look as good as on her frauded profiles.
You expecting her to have a full face of make-up + be dressed like a perfect little slut for you her whole life?

JFL honestly.
your brain is unbelievably gone if you dont realize how top that girl is. I would still try to fuck, but I know I would be working uphill.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and MoggerGaston
your brain is unbelievably gone if you dont realize how top that girl is. I would still try to fuck, but I know I would be working uphill.
it's because you are less attractive. don't compare yourself to me.
We have different standards. I don't mean this in a bad way because I am mirin hard that you would find this girl super-attractive.

If I had lower standards, I would find uglier women more attractive, and have an easier time dating.

• So Sad
it's because you are less attractive. don't compare yourself to me.
We have different standards. I don't mean this in a bad way because I am mirin hard that you would find this girl super-attractive.

If I had lower standards, I would find uglier women more attractive, and have an easier time dating.
I fuck girls hotter than this

• So Sad
I fuck girls hotter than this
Stacy1

I have girls like this wanting to meet-up with me. And she's not the only one, there's many like this.

Why would I want to simp for some instagram attention-whore?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and thorns
View attachment 3028750
I have girls like this wanting to meet-up with me. And she's not the only one, there's many like this.

Why would I want to simp for some instagram attention-whore?
bro you depression posted on here for years

you can't pretend to be some turboslayer now that it's convenient

• So Sad

Face too long + her eyes are oddly placed, so it looks like she has some disability or something + there's a good chance her nose would look weird / bigger from the front if she didn't fraud it with shit ton of makeup

But she definitely wants to compensate with gymcel and High IQ, which is the most she can do, so good for her.. :feelshehe:

• So Sad