Mirin hip to waist ratio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
More like death tier currycel

Ur only hopeless with girls but on Grindr you'd rock

• JFL
Reactions: John124
Knew he would pop up here

making a bad name for curries being fat as fuck and shamelessly posting like that bruh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 15370 and 3 others
making a bad name for curries being fat as fuck and shamelessly posting like that bruh

This.

He's below average for young western born south asians.
He won't even do well with curry girls here in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Vain786, Deleted member 15004 and 1 other person
This.

He's below average for young western born south asians.
He won't even do well with curry girls here in the UK.
Yeah he's pretty ugly but I'd say he's a top 5% for South Asians in UK. I can see him getting curry girls, most ethnics I see with girls are even uglier.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 15370, Vain786 and 3 others
Gigachadpreet.
Caging at the frame tho, like jfl what the actual fuck is that

Yeah he's pretty ugly but I'd say he's a top 5% for South Asians in UK. I can see him getting curry girls, most ethnics I see with girls are even uglier.

Top 5%? No where near that.
I'm a south asian from the UK.

He's MTN tier even by south asian standards. Maybe in india he can do ok but here in the UK he'd get mogged hard by any south asian HTN of which there is at least one at any social event.

He can get a girl, only sub5s and mentalcels struggle with that.
The key is that he can't get a girl that actually has lots of guys after her. Anyone can LTR some LTB/MTB curryfoid

He's MTN tier even by south asian standards. Maybe in india he can do ok but here in the UK he'd get mogged hard by any south asian HTN of which there is at least one at any social event.

The key is that he can't get a girl that actually has lots of guys after her. Anyone can LTR some LTB/MTB curryfoid
You're right he's not top 5%

More like top 1% after seeing the people I saw outside

Also slayer physique

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11 and Gengar
@RabidRosaries @FailedNormieManlet you guys definitely mog the hell out of this lunatic

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15827
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vain786 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Also slayer physique
Top 1 % Including all ethnicities or just curries ?

Also slayer physique
@RabidRosaries @FailedNormieManlet you guys definitely mog the hell out of this lunatic

@zayn_brah are you from the UK?

i think you're that 6'2 Paki mogger i spoke to before just a new account right?

I have plenty of paki and indian friends and this guy is not even top 20%. He is full normie the guy literally get mogged by so many users here.

@RabidRosaries @FailedNormieManlet @Chinacurry @rand anon and so many others mog this dude.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, FailedNormieManlet, zayn_brah and 1 other person
Top 1 % Including all ethnicities or just curries ?
Top 1% for curries, top 2-5% for all ethnicities.

He'd stand out amongst curry normies

You're facially a chad for UK curries, you have a better face than everyone other than my curry friend at the gym

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 15370, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others

I have plenty of paki and indian friends and this guy is not even top 20%. He is full normie the guy literally get mogged by so many users here.

@RabidRosaries @FailedNormieManlet @Chinacurry @rand anon and so many others mog this dude.
Yo bhai, can I pm u again? I did some softmaxxing:forcedsmile:, wanna get ur thoughts

Yes we did speak but those are all moggers too

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
these are average curries

Download 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and FailedNormieManlet
Phew, I finally mog someone.

• JFL
these are average curries

View attachment 1860961
These are freshies

I'm talking about western born and raised curries which the guy in the op is.

They wont have scraggly beards like these freshies they will have fades and shaped beards.

Against those guys he is normie

If he went to india I guess there he would be good looking but like you mog this guy to suicide

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 15370 and FailedNormieManlet

overrating, Im Indian in UK with hundreds of brown friends, he's mogged hard by most brown guys. He's LTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, FailedNormieManlet and zayn_brah
overrating, Im Indian in UK with hundreds of brown friends, he's mogged hard by most brown guys. He's LTN
Cope.

There are like less than 10 pajeets over 6', 5.5 PSL in the whole of UK.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 15370 and FailedNormieManlet
Hes a hopeless currycel

Cope.

There are like less than 10 pajeets over 6', 5.5 PSL in the whole of UK.
Tf are you talking about, yes you're right, but you don't have to be 6' 5.5psl to mog this guy. Indian guy of his age, with average face and height will mog him, so he's LTN Indian by nature.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, FailedNormieManlet and John124
Tf are you talking about, yes you're right, but you don't have to be 6' 5.5psl to mog this guy. Indian guy of his age, with average face and height will mog him, so he's LTN Indian by nature.
most Indians would be rated low tier normie/incel here

Post a sample photo of some pajeet desi night out or something and you'll see what I mean

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
that guy is LTN for sure, although I do think if he maxxed physique he would be HTN tbh. His body/physique is honestly disgusting and it makes me want to put him in subhuman category

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370 and BigBundaSlapper
most Indians would be rated low tier normie/incel here

Post a sample photo of some pajeet desi night out or something and you'll see what I mean
Most people here would rate curries that post here as LTN or incel because most people on this forum are white and therefore compare everything to white standards (and right so).

We’re comparing him to strictly other brown guys in UK.

You’re either severely underrating the average Indian zoomer in UK or overrating his looks.

that guy is LTN for sure, although I do think if he maxxed physique he would be HTN tbh. His body/physique is honestly disgusting and it makes me want to put him in subhuman category
His high e body fogs the average Victoria Secret model

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Most people here would rate curries that post here as LTN or incel because most people on this forum are white and therefore compare everything to white standards (and right so).

We’re comparing him to strictly other brown guys in UK.

You’re either severely underrating the average Indian zoomer in UK or overrating his looks.
PM me lol, I know who you are. One of your IRL friends (girl) added me on Instagram JFL and I saw you on her following list.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 15370 and BigBundaSlapper
When are you coming to my city? We should calculate the average PSL And height along with @Chinacurry

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Gengar
When are you coming to my city? We should calculate the average PSL And height along with @Chinacurry
I have a tournament next week, so the week after that I can come if you’re srs jfl

self awareness is such an important trait

That guy is no way near the top 5 percent of curries i mean do people use instagram and shit plenty of good looking curries exist.

• +1