choose one

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Lynxress, borntosuffer and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ayusshhhh, fatlarka, Bars and 4 others
listen to me carefully im gonna say it only once. anything thats indian is instantly trash tier. pick any mogger out there and turn him into indian pheno he instantly loses appeal. you gonna ask me then why blacks or asian moggers exist? because blacks./asians have distinctive feautures that seperates them from whites, on the other hand indians have no feautures that distinct them from anything. its like white people on waltmart version. indians have nothing other than dirty skin and smelly behavior

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh, fatlarka, future_mogger and 6 others
Mogs salludon

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and TARAN
listen to me carefully im gonna say it only once. anything thats indian is instantly trash tier. pick any mogger out there and turn him into indian pheno he instantly loses appeal. you gonna ask me then why blacks or asian moggers exist? because blacks./asians have distinctive feautures that seperates them from whites, on the other hand indians have no feautures that distinct them from anything. its like white people on waltmart version. indians have nothing other than dirty skin and smelly behavior
True bhai ur right
The forum chad like salludon is a incel how am I not aware of this

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
True bhai ur right
anytime i see "chad" indians i instantly envision a rope around their neck for their shitskin. if you can see a person and constantly try compare him to his "white version" and always that white version is gonna be the better one, you know its truly over for that race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and TARAN
@Chadeep @mayo mogger @Mog3D
@Crisick @ryuken @S1d456 @SecularIslamist @๕ඞChick3ncu1ry @Iasacrko
@Darkeningstar

Last edited:
True bhai ur right
im not your "bhai" goat fucker

• JFL
Reactions: Bars and TARAN
mogs hard, voice failo fortunately, at least a sliver of justice for that fucker

anytime i see "chad" indians i instantly envision a rope around their neck for their shitskin. if you can see a person and constantly try compare him to his "white version" and always that white version is gonna be the better one, you know its truly over for that race
Sub 80 iq ramblings

Chad is Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Lynxress, normie_joe and 1 other person
Face looks Unharmonious defo had some surgery for sure. Due to how uncanny it looks. If compare him to Salludon the difference is noticeable.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Face looks Unharmonious dedo had some surgery for sure. Due to how uncanny it looks. If compare him to Salludon the difference is noticeable.
I feel the same defo got implants

Face looks Unharmonious defo had some surgery for sure. Due to how uncanny it looks. If compare him to Salludon the difference is noticeable.
he morphs his face got exposed

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo
Dosnt matter. It will always be over if ur indian.

JFL. Looksmaxxing became mainstream and Chads who were not doing any looksmaxxing started to flex their mogger faces on tiktok and wrote #looksmaxxing, #mogging etc...

Sez who?

You?

Genetic filth like you love clinging onto that huh. Sorry sir, but being white doesn't save a boneless creature like you from being used as compost (unless it's sticking your dick inside an SEAmonkey).

Sez who?

You?

Genetic filth like you love clinging onto that huh. Sorry sir, but being white doesn't save a boneless creature like you from being used as compost (unless it's sticking your dick inside an SEAmonkey).
Learn to type goatfucker, didn't they teach you basic English in Bengaluru or wherever the fuck your smelly ass lives?

Learn to type goatfucker, didn't they teach you basic English in Bengaluru or wherever the fuck your smelly ass lives?

Learn to read.

Since inbred hicks like you are usually homeschooled, didn't daddy teach you to read?

Chad. Anybody saying otherwise is just coping because he's Indian and it's "cool" to bash them.

looks like indian syrian psycho