T

traveler

Kraken
2712074_1643258277692.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, CreepyJewel1, murdah and 1 other person
iirc this is photoshopped

I recognize that Pajeet from another photo. Also the hands don't match the color of the face and neck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, WatermelonLover, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
iirc this is photoshopped

I recognize that Pajeet from another photo. Also the hands don't match the color of the face and neck
i think he just skull mogs everyone

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and HeightPilledum
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and traveler
Easy to be a skullmogger if your head is photoshopped
its like when a brah is super buff they think its steroid

brah just built with a big skull that white women cant resist

• Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum
this shit made me realised why i hate indians
thank u op

faglet white supremacists voting for indian men to infest their daughters with their stinky halo jfl
im suprised i have to say this but black and mutts mog indians to the mumbai basements
white brah are fearful of low inhib indian taking over white women that look like this

a06c5173d22b0c2b5b8a1521ec930027d8511b5e.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and alurmo
faglet white supremacists voting for indian men to infest their daughters with their stinky halo jfl
im suprised i have to say this but black and mutts mog indians to the mumbai basements
It will only take two generations to make half white curry bloodline to make full white again and one gen if the curry dad is north curry

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
It will only take two generations to make half white curry bloodline to make full white again and one gen if the curry dad is north curry
jfl
college women and jb will still pick a duke dennis or broderick hunter type guy over any curry faglet

• Woah
jfl
college women and jb will still pick a duke dennis or broderick hunter type guy over any curry faglet
average brah aint a duke or a hunter

especially in college where its immigrant indian brah or the white brah on looksmax forum

white women will go with the indian brah

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
jfl
But they won't pick you bro

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, sub5c3l and traveler
blud white foids not makes child anymore, they are busy with being lesbian.

bc im not black
im a mutt jfl
try running black male on white women theory

indian brah and black brah tag team PUA

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, alurmo and sub5c3l
this shit made me realised why i hate indians
thank u op
Why don't you just be quiet you big old spell bob.

@Salludon, get in here and let's kick this guy in the nuts together until his hemorrhoids burst.

In yo face nigga!
IMG 20240608 115254

• JFL
salludon doesnt want to interact with you
larping faglet
Me and him go way back.

@Amnesia, tell this fool to quit being a big old poo poo head. On my behalf, please.

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
curries aren't a race, curries ARE mutts nigga :dafuckfeels:
Literally no one realizes this that curries arent actually a pure race, and can range from being

75% caucasoid and 25% australoid, to 50% caucasoid and 50% australoid depending on their caste and region

This is why north indians who mix with whites can have children that look like meds, and south indians who mix with whites can have children that look like MENA.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Literally no one realizes this that curries arent actually a pure race, and can range from being

75% caucasoid and 25% australoid, to 50% caucasoid and 50% australoid depending on their caste and region

This is why north indians who mix with whites can have children that look like meds, and south indians who mix with whites can have children that look like MENA.
indians were the original caucasoids