rate this indian stacy

D

Deleted member 23618

varsityathlete

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 19297 and 1 other person
for real though, is this indian girl a stacy?

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Deleted member 24114, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
>Indian
>Stacy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 24114, terrorblade and 3 others
this one is hot though, you gotta agree ?>!
Which one am I supposed to rate? Assuming the last one. Heavily frauded MTB at best. Long midface, face seems a bit fat whilst the body doesn't so that'd be an indication of poor bone structure. Ugly half baked looking dyed hair in an attempt to phenomaxx
Take your IP grabber home you smelly curry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23618 and Deleted member 23218
i was gonna go off about how tired I am seeing "indian stacy" and how it doesn't exist but you made me cage bro

Which one am I supposed to rate? Assuming the last one. Heavily frauded MTB at best. Long midface, face seems a bit fat whilst the body doesn't so that'd be an indication of poor bone structure. Ugly half baked looking dyed hair in an attempt to phenomaxx

Take your IP grabber home you smelly curry
you are coping extremely hard, her midface is completely fine and her face is far from fat you blind fuck

• +1
Reactions: Prisma, Chadethnic101 and Ahrimancel
expert researcher @WanderingBurro said her midface is 2mm too long, so would not be fucking her.

poojaxsheth on tiktok
thanks, Imma coom real quick, be back in 3-5 min

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23618
you are coping extremely hard, her midface is completely fine and her face is far from fat you blind fuck View attachment 1990640

Even at an angle that hides midface length it's still noticeably long. This here is a more compact midface along

Woman looking up

Although the Indian girl at least has a decently projecting chin giving her a visible jawline her cheeks are very rounded looking. They lack any sort of definition. Going to assume that's the reason she looks so caked in makeup

• Hmm...
fogged by this stacy i saw with a bald, fat nose, and weak chin normie

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: litaz and Deleted member 23618
Second proper Indian Stacy I’ve seen . Funny enough both were darker than the pale Delhi foids. It seems melanin really brings out Indian features better
Pale Indians just look like cucks who bleach it’s better to have Caucasian features and be light brown it’s good coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558