Rate this influencer who got 6 surgeries.

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Will become Chad or die trying.

Guy got a neck lift, infras, fat grafting, buccal fat grafting, rhino, and jaw filler.

Here’s his before:

IMG 3756

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
@5.5psl @ToTheTop

• +1
mtn but could probably ascend through fat loss

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, LuckyBeast, boneking772 and 1 other person
holy shit he ascended. but still no chad.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and RoyaleWithCheese
The bulging right?
Yeah, the skin also looks weirdly stretched because I guess he got something done to compensate for the lack of bone support. Still a good looking guy.

• +1
Yeah, the skin also looks weirdly stretched because I guess he got something done to compensate for the lack of bone support. Still a good looking guy.
What do you think about his undereye transformation? He got infras, probably larger implants ones from the looks of it. You think he’d have been better off with just filler or fat grafting?

Very interested in this because I’m considering all the options for fixing the under eye area. I have dark hollows like in his before picture.

• +1
What do you think about his undereye transformation? He got infras, probably larger implants ones from the looks of it. You think he’d have been better off with just filler or fat grafting?

Very interested in this because I’m considering all the options for fixing the under eye area. I have dark hollows like in his before picture.
I have no idea dude. I'm sure you will find a way to get it fixed. Have you tried makeup for temporary coverage?

• +1
I have no idea dude. I'm sure you will find a way to get it fixed. Have you tried makeup for temporary coverage?
Nah not fw makeup JFL. I plan on getting just fat grafting though and seeing how that works. Could always get infras later on if i’m not satisfied.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Outerz14
Low appeal to most women. Also, he's literally wearing make up.

Also what a shit skin care routine. Hyaluronic acid and retinol, might as well throw your money into a trashcan.

All in all a strong mtn though. But 6 surgeries for that... well nvm. If he's happy he's happy.

• +1
LTN, no appeal. To me it seems like he probably lost appeal with those surgeries bro. Looks like an insecure metro.

• +1
Good ratings guys, thanks. I think if he was more subtle about his surgeries he’d be much better looking ironically. Goes to show that when it comes to hardmaxxing, less is often more.

He just looks uncanny in these. But I still can’t put my finger on which surgeries caused this, anybody have a guess? Thinking it’s the midface.

He probably is now in a niche where his highest appeal will be to half-plastic thots with lots of lip filler.

lacks of orbital support and forehead, the rest is pretty solid

I think he looks okay but his face just isn't that appealing.

Would say Upper MTN with sex appeal due to muscles and such.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
looks gay ltn

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese