Rate this insane jaw surgery

Dutcher

Dutcher

Equinox

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, oatmeal, reptiles and 1 other person
Barbarism. Imagine breaking in half your skull, face, soul for few gain in looks. it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ovosoundszn, lutte, Britishlooksmaxxer and 8 others
8c1c57a5ee93c36585c151ecfd6927ea

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
Barbarism. Imagine breaking in half your skull, face, soul for few gain in looks. it's over.
Is this the latest cope?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Carl-o, Deleted member 6892, Deleted member 6111 and 3 others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3043
damn the doctor is from my city, lifefuel

looks good op

Last edited:
no face pics no care tbh

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and JustBeCurry
good result tbh, all she needed

Holy shit what an ascension did they say how many MM they projected by it seems like 16 mm for the jaw with a more moderate counter clock wise movement at around 10 MM for the maxilla @RealSurgerymax how much do you estimate this girl has had done in terms of advancement ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal
the 3rd picture gave me anxiety wtf

I might be one of the few people who isn't grossed out by Bimax here. After seeing a LF3 and witnessing child birth videos and open heart surgery in person, this is nothing. Plus, this will be me sooner or later.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I might be one of the few people who isn't grossed out by Bimax here. After seeing a LF3 and witnessing child birth videos and open heart surgery in person, this is nothing. Plus, this will be me sooner or later.
Soon brother

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and MedMaxxing
View attachment 832122

View attachment 832129

Holy shit what an ascension did they say how many MM they projected by it seems like 16 mm for the jaw with a more moderate counter clock wise movement at around 10 MM for the maxilla @RealSurgerymax how much do you estimate this girl has had done in terms of advancement ?

It appears to be about 15mm.

I wish they took steps to fix the asymmetry but it doesnt look like that was planned in the VSP

• Woah
Reactions: reptiles

Never found cardiac surgery gruesome.

In fact, I used to hate eyes. But I got over it.

Never found cardiac surgery gruesome.

In fact, I used to hate eyes. But I got over it.

I find the common person cannot stomach any kind of surgery. I still don't get how people are repulsed by jaw surgery. It's so miniscule in scope in comparison to even more commonly performed procedures.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and RealSurgerymax