Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 3270

Looksmatch ?
@BalkanPig

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Is she a tranny?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, GuyFromSingapore, Rainman988 and 1 other person
Mid tier becky , heavy make up in the videos though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 2968 and Lihito
Also she is dating ENFP which is cucked personality
She is dating for money,she doesn't really want anyone with ENFP personality.ENFP usually tend to be rich cuckolds i guess.I don't know much about personality tests but i guess mostl personalities come from prenatal T too.When i hape enough dopamine and energy i am completely different person

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Lihito
She is dating for money,she doesn't really want anyone with ENFP personality.ENFP usually tend to be rich cuckolds i guess.I don't know much about personality tests but i guess mostl personalities come from prenatal T too.When i hape enough dopamine and energy i am completely different person
I hate Being ENFP. Only redemable thing about my is 4w3 which makes me aggresive and ideal focused so im not a soy jew Lover. They Always say we are fcuking rainbows but thats just a stereotype. Man i fucking hate this clown world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
looks like a tranny that midface is too long

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rainman988 and Lihito
looks like a tranny that midface is too long
My 5'6 would still do her hard.
Honestly she is high tier becky for me , but thats my opinion

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel and Deleted member 6273
I hate Being ENFP. Only redemable thing about my is 4w3 which makes me aggresive and ideal focused so im not a soy jew Lover. They Always say we are fcuking rainbows but thats just a stereotype. Man i fucking hate this clown world
You don't seem soy at all,you seem very extroverted.You are probably has different personality

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Lihito and Deleted member 6273
You don't seem soy at all,you seem very extroverted.You are probably has different personality
Nah man personalities are not something do characterize you 100% . Personality mostly influences how you think and some behaviour paterrns but thats mostly it. Enneagram influences motivations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Weird ass video

Whole forum would cuck her hubby and gangbang her on god
Did you post her out of attraction? I’m not really fuckin with her. Caked up horse face Becky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Did you post her out of attraction? I’m not really fuckin with her. Caked up horse face Becky
Yeah i posted her because of attraction. I Like that arogant woman personality. Introverted bitch that Always tells me to shut up. Good stuff

Yeah i posted her because of attraction. I Like that arogant woman personality. Introverted bitch that Always tells me to shut up. Good stuff
I had a crazy spergy bitch with no social skills that tried to dominate me and I broke her out of spite for being so annoying. I have a video on my camera roll of her crying Jfl

I had a crazy spergy bitch with no social skills that tried to dominate me and I broke her out of spite for being so annoying. I have a video on my camera roll of her crying Jfl
Post it Here please i want to see what happens when a woman is broken

Looks like a nerd

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
Post it Here please i want to see what happens when a woman is broken

Not that exciting. She probably said some shit to piss me off so I dipped. I think this was the time she was crying trying to guilt me and then she got up asking for a goodnight kiss and I said no. Im filming from her balcony bc I’d been literally climbing up a tree to get in a few nights per week to smash and dash

• JFL
Ngl its a shame she was so crazy, she was obsessed with me

• +1
View attachment 1085554
Not that exciting. She probably said some shit to piss me off so I dipped. I think this was the time she was crying trying to guilt me and then she got up asking for a goodnight kiss and I said no. Im filming from her balcony bc I’d been literally climbing up a tree to get in a few nights per week to smash and dash
Yeah she sound aspie , but climbing on a balcony is pure autism JFL @ this LEGEND!

Also my soy brain wants to hug a foid every time i hear a cry . My brain is in soy overide

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Ngl its a shame she was so crazy, she was obsessed with me
Yeah i think she needs a joker in her life. Someone to give her stability.
She is Harley Quinn after all

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
@🧐🧐🧐🧐
@Philtrumcel
@AutisticR3tard
@AutisticBeaner
@Mouthbreath
@FastBananaCEO
@moonblunt
@realklay11
@BalkanPig
@Balkancel
I saw her YT i want to put my dick in her mouth although i think she's actually ISFJ

• Love it
Below average

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lihito
wouldn't look in my direction

• So Sad
I dunno bro I think shes alright pretty uckers overall

• +1
What's this "INTJ" people keep talking about? Some kind of virtue signalling?

• +1
What's this "INTJ" people keep talking about? Some kind of virtue signalling?
MBTI personality type. Alegedly its The most rare female type. Women with that type tend to be inteligent and hate everything mainstream and normie. Imagine a femcell thats not a privileged shaniqua. Something likw Becky that does science.

They usually go for ENFP men which is my personality so maybe i can cuck her ogre hubby

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 3270