Too much filter / 10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 2012
Jeep dreaming

A 10 in italy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 3043
Too much fair covering her facial structure
You need to see facial structure? Just say i want to fuck her or not. Either your dick is hard or not. What a retard i need to see muh bones To rate in my scale

Italia is curryland or what ?
South Italians look like North African Arabs but northern Italians kinda look similar to french people

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gaypharoah and Deleted member 3043
You need to see facial structure? Just say i want to fuck her or not. Either your dick is hard or not. What a retard i need to see muh bones To rate in my scale
When too much fraud is in there the rating can never be accurate

• +1
Reactions: karbo
When too much fraud is in there the rating can never be accurate
Muh frauding of the corner of the jaw, i can See most of her face so you can too

South Italians look like North African Arabs but northern Italians kinda look similar to french people
ngl my algerians Friends looks more white than kinko

ngl my algerians Friends looks more white than kinko
Some North Africans look white bcs of the Roman empire/Colonization and when they enslaved white people. Also, they had control over Spain for like 700 years so a lot of mixing happened for sure.

All of them play a genetic role to that area.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Some North Africans look white bcs of the Roman empire/Colonization and when they enslaved white people. Also, they had control over Spain for like 700 years so a lot of mixing happened for sure.

All of them play a genetic role to that area.
i wish i was white looking as most of my family didn't know what happened tbh. i used to look pâle european as a kid

i wish i was white looking as most of my family didn't know what happened tbh. i used to look pâle european as a kid
Even if those genes were a minority in your parents they might be dominant in their child

Basically genetic recombination (which also decides how puberty goes)

• Woah
Even if those genes were a minority in your parents they might be dominant in their child

Basically genetic recombination (which also decides how puberty goes)
With all these probability i'm wondering if finding a gl wife to marry worth it i mean you can have non gl kids and their lifes will be hell due to looks.
meanwhile utter subhumans can make top mm like oprys or barrett

With all these probability i'm wondering if finding a gl wife to marry worth it i mean you can have non gl kids and their lifes will be hell due to looks.
meanwhile utter subhumans can make top mm like oprys or barrett
Yes but if they are goodlooking it means they are healthy and that all those genetics they have is dominant in them which means that it most likely will be dominant in the children

Hence why we are attracted to attractive people.

• +1
rounded orbitals + rounded eyes is disgusting. would not give her the light of day

Yes but if they are goodlooking it means they are healthy and that all those genetics they have is dominant in them which means that it most likely will be dominant in the children

Hence why we are attracted to attractive people.
let's Hope so tbh, kids deserve all the best since they have not asked to Come in life

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
looks like shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 3043 and Pietrosiek
Her nose fits her face. Not every girl need a small upturned nose to look good jfl.

I know, but still, there's something off about her face, especially the nose

Oh you're sitting in your basement looking at textbook with perfect gigastacy image and when you see foid you don't rate her like a man does. You just try to find a failo that doesn't make a differnce for averge t level man. You're retarded

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I think I know what's her problem, do you have a side profile of her?

I think I know what's her problem, do you have a side profile of her?
No i i see no problem with her just rope dude this site is so fucked, i thought i have big standards, but averge psl user need stacy. Just stop rating her dude

Boring sluts

My average tinder match looks better than this.