Rate this Jock Athlete Peak Appeal

Davidproton

Davidproton

Iron

This what Peak Appeal seems to be, he's resembles his plain phenotype, while also having one or two striking features. Just like @Orc how said, what's actually continuities a chad. not these gay alien models or tiktok pretty boys.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
this is a good example of jaw width being a meme, brad pitt pulls it off but in most cases that kind of jaw structure is more likely to failo you than halo you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, greywind, Allornothing and 4 others
Stop calling other men Jocks u gay fucking retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Onewithmoss, greywind, IMOGYOU and 6 others
this is a good example of jaw width being a meme, brad pitt pulls it off but in most cases that kind of jaw structure is more likely to failo you than halo you.

Does He really look that bad? Here I thought I was introspective, but I seems like I also got brainwashed by org.

View attachment 2957933
Does He really look that bad? Here I thought I was introspective, but I seems like I also got brainwashed by org.
probably looks more appealing in real life but his facial harmony is terrible and it's mainly his jaw that causes it.

it's hard to harmonize extreme features.

• +1
Reactions: Davidproton
Looks manlet

probably looks more appealing in real life but his facial harmony is terrible and it's mainly his jaw that causes it.

it's hard to harmonize extreme features.
Was facial harmony the reason why some people sees more photogenic than others, or was it combination of that knowing your angles, how to take photos and how lighting works?

A lot of user here seem under the impression chad looks good in any lighting and time.

Was facial harmony the reason why some people sees more photogenic than others, or was it combination of that knowing your angles, how to take photos and how lighting works?

A lot of user here seem under the impression chad looks good in any lighting and time.
not really, having perfect ratios in real life doesn't translate to perfect ratios on photos, in a way the most photogenic people are just those that have the kind of features that respond well to lens distortion.

chad looks like shit in a selfie cam as well.
Chico21

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eiei, Deleted member 25743 and Davidproton

This what Peak Appeal seems to be, he's resembles his plain phenotype, while also having one or two striking features. Just like @Orc how said, what's actually continuities a chad. not these gay alien models or tiktok pretty boys.

HTn?