Rate this Life

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate

Never did I once travel like that with a group of friends and won't happen in any foreseeable future with my face and height 😪
Just having fun, living life and making memories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
height?

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
He's a model, and does fun stuff with other models after shoots in their off time. After he broke up with that one girl, she called him out for a having a small dink...so he made a sex tape with another model and released it. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Need2Ascend
He's a model, and does fun stuff with other models after shoots in their off time. After he broke up with that one girl, she called him out for a having a small dink...so he made a sex tape with another model and released it. :feelshah:
Definition of chad life

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
i could but i dont want to spend money to travel , nor do i enjoy partying with my normie friends:dafuckfeels: i m mentalcel tbh, my room is a psych ward .

• So Sad
Reactions: Need2Ascend
i could but i dont want to spend money to travel , nor do i enjoy partying with my normie friends:dafuckfeels: i m mentalcel tbh, my room is a psych ward .
What are you afraid of ?

I don't really understand how someone can think that way other than being ugly

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
What are you afraid of ?

I don't really understand how someone can think that way other than being ugly
not afraid im just an introvert , though i can socialize it s energy consuming and people end up being colder towards me anyways , i ve been to disco ,concerts, parties and it was ok but i didnt have the time of my life .
All i care is p in v that s why im looksmaxxing:whatfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88