Rate this LL plan

Angutoid

Angutoid

Kraken
8 cm on femurs
Boots with thick soles to balance the femur tibia ratio
After LL i wouldnt be short anymore so i dont think i would be judged for wearing thick sole boots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz, NZb6Air, Rea and 3 others
height is law, do anything to reach your goals

• +1
Reactions: T50CeI, Snowskinned and Angutoid
8 cm on femurs
After LL i wouldnt be short anymore so i dont think i would be judged for wearing thick sole boots
Your overall leg:torso would be too high, could wear oversized clothes to disguise it though

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
Your overall leg:torso would be too high, could wear oversized clothes to disguise it though
What about wingspan?
I think i can get away with ll since its gonna be only 3 cms more than my wingspan
But boots might make it worse idk

remember to get the arm lengthening surgery or you will look like a trex

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG and Angutoid
My goal height is only 3cms more than my wingspan
nigger you better off spending the money on facial procedure value wise if your getting 1 inch

nigger you better off spending the money on facial procedure value wise if your getting 1 inch
No my wingspan is 5 cms longer than my height

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
still gonna get better value off of facial procedures tbh unless your like chadlite which 95% chance your not

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: yue and Angutoid
still gonna get better value off of facial procedures tbh unless your like chadlite which 95% chance your not
I will literally go from short to average

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Snowskinned
like do what you want to do but thats what i personally think. both come with risk remember so dont cheap out on them

• +1
  • +1
yeah but face is more important than height even if your short
no it's not. Exclusion rates from being below average in height are far bigger than with face.
xd
Height
Face

• +1
This one is better :

2 LL (=20cm) + Amnesia's boots (+10cm) = +30cm

+ larp 2 inch = + 5 cm

So if you're a 5'9 manlet you can larp 6'11

• JFL
so how do u rate my plan
it's good, you already told me it in PMs. But what will you do when you have to go to the beach or sth? Don't you think that the femur:tibia imbalance will be visible?

you can try wearing longer shorts and kind of pulled down (idk how to describe this) which will create the illusion of more balance + big slippers like the kanye ones.
. a lot of guys now wear them altho they look a bit autistic imo

• +1
Reactions: Rea and Angutoid
This one is better :

2 LL (=20cm) + Amnesia's boots (+10cm) = +30cm

+ larp 2 inch = + 5 cm

So if you're a 5'9 manlet you can larp 6'11

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Bumble dose not reflect real life accurately
yes it does faggot. Women swiping behind close doors without getting judged by anyone is the BEST to determine who they are attracted to.

And the first study wasn't even on dating apps. There was also other where the exclusion for shortcels SOLELY because of height was like 90%. getting to average height from that is huge

it's good, you already told me it in PMs. But what will you do when you have to go to the beach or sth? Don't you think that the femur:tibia imbalance will be visible?

you can try wearing longer shorts and kind of pulled down (idk how to describe this) which will create the illusion of more balance + big slippers like the kanye ones. View attachment 3192411. a lot of guys now wear them altho they look a bit autistic imo
do u really think people notice imbalanced femur to tibia? i sometimes feel like im exaggerating
if they really do then i'll avoid going to beach unless im alone until i get tibias lengthened too

do u really think people notice imbalanced femur to tibia? i sometimes feel like im exaggerating
if they really do then i'll avoid going to beach unless im alone until i get tibias lengthened too
doesn't look so bad especially in shorts. tibias only looks a bit more proportional imo
but then you have the lifts problem so femur is probably better.

u can only lengthen the humerus and only 5 cms sadly
how much $?

• +1
yes it does faggot. Women swiping behind close doors without getting judged by anyone is the BEST to determine who they are attracted to.

And the first study wasn't even on dating apps. There was also other where the exclusion for shortcels SOLELY because of height was like 90%. getting to average height from that is huge
link the studies instead of showing just some screenshots so i can read it
also the dude is only adding a inch or 2 its not going to make a difference

8 cm on femurs
Cope, this or death
Cheaper, less risky, no recovery needed, noone will know you got ll or any surgery for height ect

• +1
Cope, this or death
Cheaper, less risky, no recovery needed, noone will know you got ll or any surgery for height ect
this would be great but every single day i spend as a manlet feels like im wasting time

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
this would be great but every single day i spend as a manlet feels like im wasting time
Spending 1 year as a cripple and 2 as a grandpa, vs slowly getting the height in the course of a year, you aint gonna be dating when youre a cripple anyways

• +1
Spending 1 year as a cripple and 2 as a grandpa, vs slowly getting the height in the course of a year, you aint gonna be dating when youre a cripple anyways
more like 3 months with pmax vs an unproven method written out by an .org autist which costs 40.000$ yearly

get 10.5 on femur, proportionality is a meme, will do nothing/won't be noticeable

• +1
get 10.5 on femur, proportionality is a meme, will do nothing/won't be noticeable
my final conclusion is that 10.5 cms is a stretch in femur
when i look at the doctors views on even 8 cm i feel like staying away from that and its not worth the 2 cms

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Could cost less than 10k with good sources
i think the guy himself said 40k , presumably he'd try to give the lowest price to make himself look good on the forum

my final conclusion is that 10.5 cms is a stretch in femur
when i look at the doctors views on even 8 cm i feel like staying away from that and its not worth the 2 cms
Think about my recommendation bro, not worth it to be a cripple for a year+ 2 years with grandpa athletism

• +1
i think the guy himself said 40k , presumably he'd try to give the lowest price to make himself look good on the forum
He said it could cost less than 10k, 40 k is if you go for the most expensive stuff without trying to save

• Woah
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
whats the possiblity tho?
Of what, recovery with ll is long asf, i think its worth it to talk to @mathis and check if you can find cheap sources, if this works well for you, you could go for clavicles, arms, femurs, tibias ect. Yo @mathis , got any sources?

• +1
Of what, recovery with ll is long asf, i think its worth it to talk to @mathis and check if you can find cheap sources, if this works well for you, you could go for clavicles, arms, femurs, tibias ect. Yo @mathis , got any sources?
Of the heightmaxxing way you mentioned becoming a thing

Of the heightmaxxing way you mentioned becoming a thing
If enough people get results from it everyone would want to do it because its undetectable, cheaper, no recovery needed, i might go for it too in the future

• +1