Reactions: Growth Plate, Agendum, Torero and 2 others
having a long , narrow skull is brutal. Nobody will take you seriously jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell, subhuman incel, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
Looks a bit better but youd hope for more of an ascenion than that with a bimax

Clearly better in after

LF2 or visit Gandy

Oh, come on, she looks much better after. But I don't know anything about female aesthetics, is short midface good for them? Because she didn't change her midface.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Wallenberg
Looks a bit better but youd hope for more of an ascenion than that with a bimax
like in ur avi :feelshmm: funny how she looks like a retarded peasant in the before and cute hqnp jb in the after 💀

1.7 fWHRcel here, anything I can do to increase it?

Oh, come on, she looks much better after. But I don't know anything about female aesthetics, is short midface good for them? Because she didn't change her midface.
midface is essentially unchangeable for normal people. for the same price shortfacecels ascend a lot more.

1.7 fWHRcel here, anything I can do to increase it?
lip lift, zygo arch implants, fillers (or zso) and eyebrow transplant to lower the eyebrows but that's about it, also messing around with your bizygomatic width might ruin your other important ratios like the ESR and bigonial/bizygo ratio

• Love it
Reactions: Moldovancel
from sex on command with dumpster diving chadlites to sex on command with dumpster diving chads

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
lip lift, zygo arch implants, fillers (or zso) and eyebrow transplant to lower the eyebrows but that's about it, also messing around with your bizygomatic width might ruin your other important ratios like the ESR and bigonial/bizygo ratio

Yeah my ESR is a perfect 0.46 right now so I think I'd rather not mess with bizygomatic width? so no zygo implants or fillers
Best bet would be to make my midface appear shorter so I'll look into lip lift, thanks.

Can't jaw surgery make your lower third shorter though?

Also didn't quite understand the bizygo to bigional width ratio. Your jaw is supposed to be narrower than your bizygo width? that seems weird. Mine's 1.1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw
jfl just bite on a belt while hanging yourself from it

midface is essentially unchangeable for normal people
I just wonder whether that would look uncanny on women. Because tall skull with short midface is fine on men.

Standard jaw surgery (lefort 1) can't change the midface length because it can't make the nose or philtrum shorter. In some cases the philtrum gets even longer due to soft tissue stretching which makes the midface ratio worse. In some cases where CCW rotation and impaction are involved, the philtrum might get slightly shorter ig, by like a millimeter or so. It's almost impossible to 100% accurately predict the soft tissue movement after jaw surgery but generally speaking, jaw surgery can't really shorten the midface, this is precisely why the midface is one of the hardest things to fix. There's no real way to noticeably shorten it with an osteotomy coz you can't just cut out the middle portion of your skull, you can only shave off the top or the bottom of it

You can make your lower third shorter with jaw surgery but i wouldn't really recommend this because if you have a long midface, you ideally need a longer lower third to offset it (for example ryan gosling, ryan reynolds, jim morrison, ian somerhalder etc.)

Jaw is supposed to be the same width or slightly narrower than the bizygo width yeah

having a long , narrow skull is brutal. Nobody will take you seriously jfl
„b-b-but ryan gosling has a long, narrow skull and he is a slayerr“ someone like @Thompsonz would say, pathetic faggot tbh, hope the jewpills destroy him completely

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
„b-b-but ryan gosling has a long, narrow skull and he is a slayerr“ someone like @Thompsonz would say, pathetic faggot tbh, hope the jewpills destroy him completely
gosling is a chad, idk what skull he has

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NarrowJaw and subhuman incel
Standard jaw surgery (lefort 1) can't change the midface length because it can't make the nose or philtrum shorter. In some cases the philtrum gets even longer due to soft tissue stretching which makes the midface ratio worse. In some cases where CCW rotation and impaction are involved, the philtrum might get slightly shorter ig, by like a millimeter or so. It's almost impossible to 100% accurately predict the soft tissue movement after jaw surgery but generally speaking, jaw surgery can't really shorten the midface, this is precisely why the midface is one of the hardest things to fix. There's no real way to noticeably shorten it with an osteotomy coz you can't just cut out the middle portion of your skull, you can only shave off the top or the bottom of it

You can make your lower third shorter with jaw surgery but i wouldn't really recommend this because if you have a long midface, you ideally need a longer lower third to offset it (for example ryan gosling, ryan reynolds, jim morrison, ian somerhalder etc.)
I see, thank you
I thought cutting out a slice of your maxilla to make it shorter was a thing but it probably comes with complications like with nasal airway

Jaw is supposed to be the same width or slightly narrower than the bizygo width yeah
Ok good

gosling is a chad, idk what skull he has
Come on man, I love Gosling but he's no chad. Chadlite at most

I see, thank you
I thought cutting out a slice of your maxilla to make it shorter was a thing but it probably comes with complications like with nasal airway
View attachment 1721355
This is maxillary impaction and it doesn't actually shorten the midface, it just makes it appear a bit shorter by removing the gummy smile, but the distance from the pupil to upper lip remains the same sadly. ig you can indeed shorten the lower maxilla but the soft tissue won't change with it

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
This is maxillary impaction and it doesn't actually shorten the midface, it just makes it appear a bit shorter by removing the gummy smile, but the distance from the pupil to upper lip remains the same sadly. ig you can indeed shorten the lower maxilla but the soft tissue won't change with it
Alright. Guess I’ll have to live with my low fWHR then :feelscry: thx boyo

• So Sad
Alright. Guess I’ll have to live with my low fWHR then :feelscry: thx boyo
ur best bet will be lip lift and rhinoplasty to camouflage long midface it but that's only if your nose is downturned

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw and Moldovancel
Better than sfs tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and NarrowJaw
Better than sfs tho
nope, true long face like 0.8 mf ratio is a death sentence. No prob to be more than 4PSL and is unfixable

• +1
nope, true long face like 0.8 mf ratio is a death sentence. No prob to be more than 4PSL and is unfixable
I have 20 cm tall face and It looks.retarded , so both are bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
you are mogger and so dymorphic. 5.5 PSL easily
Thank you bro , I thank God everyday that I'm not incel , btw are you blackpilled on gymcelling ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Thank you bro , I thank God everyday that I'm not incel , btw are you blackpilled on gymcelling ?
yeah, af. I gave up this because it doesnt work on me. Just started ottermode

• +1
Just measured my MF ratio, it's 0.95. Is that over-tier ?

• +1