Rate this looksmax transformation

altbones

altbones

Iron
IMG 2689
A4341D3C 2AFB 45FE 8407 EBFD4A68C9C9

As you can see in this transformation, this is a 5 years different. The pic where he was ugly was when he was 18 years old and the after pic is what he is now and he is now 24 year’s old. This guy hardmaxxed the fuck out I can tell. And it looks like he’s frauding really hard to. He’s look a bit uncanny tho, and I think this looksmax transformation was taking a bit to far. His eyes looks like he’s wearing contact lenses and his skin is a little bit to smooth. To not look uncanny you need a texture for your skin, of course you don’t want acne but when people get rid of acne they still have this texture added to there skin which makes them look good and normal looking. Also he got hair transplant to his eyebrows. It looks likes he shave his eyebrows then got his hair transplant in a straight direction because his eyebrows are now straight but in the old pic they were positively titled. And his lips got bigger a little bit. So he definitely use vol for or maybe got a little bit of lip filler. And his hair looks very cool. Anyway this might sound newgen but I yea. This looks transformation was cool.
:feelshah:

it’s obv a photoshopped pic gang

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Soychadcell
View attachment 3032013View attachment 3032014
As you can see in this transformation, this is a 5 years different. The pic where he was ugly was when he was 18 years old and the after pic is what he is now and he is now 24 year’s old. This guy hardmaxxed the fuck out I can tell. And it looks like he’s frauding really hard to. He’s look a bit uncanny tho, and I think this looksmax transformation was taking a bit to far. His eyes looks like he’s wearing contact lenses and his skin is a little bit to smooth. To not look uncanny you need a texture for your skin, of course you don’t want acne but when people get rid of acne they still have this texture added to there skin which makes them look good and normal looking. Also he got hair transplant to his eyebrows. It looks likes he shave his eyebrows then got his hair transplant in a straight direction because his eyebrows are now straight but in the old pic they were positively titled. And his lips got bigger a little bit. So he definitely use vol for or maybe got a little bit of lip filler. And his hair looks very cool. Anyway this might sound newgen but I yea. This looks transformation was cool.
:feelshah:
did you say 1 million beers?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and cz3

Totally not edited picture of this guy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Soychadcell, Zyper, HardmaxxOrDeath and 1 other person
Invisible in both and shitty autistic posture and style

Invisible in both and shitty autistic posture and style
Second picture is a supermodel who has pretty high appeal, looks a bit retarded due to some autistic filter he used