Rate This Low Tier Normie Side Profile

Deleted member 16571

Deleted member 16571

✰Celestial Hyperborean ✰✧ 🇺🇦🇧🇾🇷🇺
Also fuck you @MakinItHappenReturn, I thought we'd delete our accounts together like suicide pals ...here I am counting down almost a week for the deletion to take place and notice you making all types of threads like the dopamine dependent pussy you are

Anyways rate normie side mug:
IMG 1429
IMG 1418
IMG 1417

point out flaws and recommend softmaxxing strategies :feelswat:
@Xangsane do some of your PSL magic Saint Xangcel

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
make some sort of line in your heavy stubble.

it annoys me, when dudes take a heavy stubble, but don't set the lines, and just let it run all over the place,

facials hair can frame your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571
Also fuck you @MakinItHappenReturn, I thought we'd delete our accounts together like suicide pals ...here I am counting down almost a week for the deletion to take place and notice you making all types of threads like the dopamine dependent pussy you are

View attachment 1497323View attachment 1497322View attachment 1497321

@Xangsane do some of your PSL magic Saint Xangcel
Other than the lack of undereye support and hairline recession, its actually not a bad side profile

• Hmm...
Other than the lack of undereye support and hairline recession, its actually not a bad side profile
Would I benefit from periorbital fillers or it's just nitpicking at this point? The hair, I'm letting it naturally do its thing and go to shit. :sneaky:

mogger profile

• Woah
Would I benefit from periorbital fillers or it's just nitpicking at this point? The hair, I'm letting it naturally do its thing and go to shit. :sneaky:
I think its just nitpicking. PSL autists will say its cuck eyes but tons of girls will love your eye area, u got really long lashes and thick brows.

Hairline should be the focus, hair halo is massive

• +1
very nice bro go and enjoy women

You have good chin projection and maxilla but your cheek bone projection are lacking? Are you high BF? or do you have very high cheek bones under fat?

View attachment 1497323View attachment 1497322View attachment 1497321

@Xangsane do some of your PSL magic Saint Xangce
Your chin point lines up with the junction of ur forehead and noise, so your side profile is good. But your front is psl 4 . You have height & frame compensating for average looking face. Plus you got a wife and kids dude... Why wasting your time with these clowns

• +1