• JFL
Reactions: rezo and exo
Normie for his age, invisible to any foid under 30

Should he lose weight?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, Kerbouchard, Graham and 3 others
God tier coloring

What surgeries should he have besides hair transplant? Can he go curtains look to hide hairloss?

Needs SEAMAX

• JFL
Reactions: joao
How can I improve my face
U need a SUPER bimax. That means lengthening and widening of ur lower third, if ur willing to do that u WILL ascend.

What job could I have there? Model?
U could live a comfortable life there just now, girls will throw themselves to u, with ur current face.

U need a SUPER bimax. That means lengthening and widening of ur lower third, if ur willing to do that u WILL ascend.
Would I lose harmony?

Would I lose harmony?
u hardly lose harmony with hardmaxing, its usually implants which makes people lose harmony, or soft tissue work

Nigga u aint 24 ur like 35 min its over bro

Holy shit. I also thought mid 30s.

I have the same problem, looking older than I am (courtesy of the norwood reaper).

I wish you luck.

What is neetbux...sorry i am portuguese
Welfare from the state. I get welfare from the Norwegian government, and if i wanted, i could pack my bags to Thailand and live there comfortably for the rest of my life.

Welfare from the state. I get welfare from the Norwegian government, and if i wanted, i could pack my bags to Thailand and live there comfortably for the rest of my life.
Does portugal have welfare for a manlet like me🤣🤣🤣

Or only women

Does portugal have welfare for a manlet like me🤣🤣🤣
Im not sure, but i earn alot of money, doing basically nothing. 2000 EUR a month. If u have a degree or something, id recommend move to Philippines instead, as they speak english, and have the Hispanic culture

5/10 Normie SMV

Im not sure, but i earn alot of money, doing basically nothing. 2000 EUR a month. If u have a degree or something, id recommend move to Philippines instead, as they speak english, and have the Hispanic culture
And do what in Philippines? I have a friend there

And do what in Philippines? I have a friend there
Do u have a degree? If u have u can use that in philipines. If not, u can ask ur friend, he definately have some contacts

Do u have a degree? If u have u can use that in philipines. If not, u can ask ur friend, he definately have some contacts
I have business degree

I have business degree
then, get ur ass out to philipines, u will get a job there 100% they love guys like u there. conquistador phenotype.

then, get ur ass out to philipines, u will get a job there 100% they love guys like u there. conquistador phenotype.
Conquistador is portuguese hahahahah are u portuguese to?

Conquistador is portuguese hahahahah are u portuguese to?
No, but i know my history, filipino girls go wet for ur phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
So u want me to conquer philippines
its easymode for u right there, way uglier guys than u have come here, u will have a good life here.

• Woah
Reactions: joao