@randomvanish

Stop fishing for compliments :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 15099, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
zoomercel aint good looking

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
Highly doubt that guy has 9 million followers if not for buying 9 million of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx, gamma and Xangsane
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, gamma and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Unless he's frauding, he's a chadlite judging from this pic.

• JFL
Hairline, also he isn't enough low trust looking to be chad tier. Looks like a cuck.
Explain how he looks like a cuck?

glasses = handicapted/disabled person = low SMV. Can't even survive

• +1
Reactions: john2
Explain how he looks like a cuck?
I just said he in my previous post that doesn't look low trust enough, and he's wearing glasses.

I just said he in my previous post that doesn't look low trust enough, and he's wearing glasses.
How could he look more low trust?

@ForeverRecession muh fishing for compliments

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Xangsane
And even he dropped 2 out of 10 points due to glasses.
And he has great fitting and shaped glasses. And it's obvious that there is no, or very little correction on the glasses. Whereas with you, we can see it's like -2 or something ranges; because it cuts a piece out of your face. Because that is what glasses with corrections do in angles. And even foll frontal portrait, they either make the yes look bitter or smaller (dependaing on correction type); making the eyes looks disproportinate.

Only reason to wear glasses = hiding sughuman eyes erea.
Otherwise, don't wear glasses.

ALSO,
WTF.
on a looksmaxxing forum. And even lower effort than blue pilled normies whom believe personality = everything.
Because plenty blue pilled guys. Even take the effort the buy contact lenses; so to look less bad.

And even he dropped 2 out of 10 points due to glasses.
And he has great fitting and shaped glasses. And it's obvious that there is no, or very little correction on the glasses. Whereas with you, we can see it's like -2 or something ranges; because it cuts a piece out of your face. Because that is what glasses with corrections do in angles. And even foll frontal portrait, they either make the yes look bitter or smaller (dependaing on correction type); making the eyes looks disproportinate.

Only reason to wear glasses = hiding sughuman eyes erea.
Otherwise, don't wear glasses.

ALSO,
WTF.
on a looksmaxxing forum. And even lower effort than blue pilled normies whom believe personality = everything.
Because plenty blue pilled guys. Even take the effort the buy contact lenses; so to look less bad.
who is "you"?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Idk. It’s just how my brain perceives you in this. If you were to join a party you would be noticeably better looking than the normal good looking guys in this pic.

• Love it
Tho the nose kinda failos you in this pic. It needs a bit more upturn. It’s a bit droopy. I think it can be solved with fillers tho

• So Sad
Screen Shot 2021 12 15 at 11342 PM

It's over/subhuman

• JFL
Idk. It’s just how my brain perceives you in this. If you were to join a party you would be noticeably better looking than the normal good looking guys in this pic.
I'm only 5'10
Maher-tier gigamoggers are everywhere :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish