• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea and 97baHater
Nosering caps her at MTB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Autismcel and 97baHater
not like she’d be rated higher without one anyway pal
You're right. She's not HTB. But nose ring is looksmin regardless of who you are.

facially she is not average tf is wrong with this forum
She is what you talking about. Maybe high tier MTB. But not HTB. I just can't get past that bull ring.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, 97baHater and try2beme
She is what you talking about. Maybe high tier MTB. But not HTB. I just can't get past that bull ring.
Ya I agree with high mtb he chose a video where she looks best in btw I swear this foids indian or paki 😭😭 this guy saw a hijab and wrote mena in the title instantly

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and SecularIslamist
facially she is not average tf is wrong with this forum
These niggas watch WAY too much PSL goddess edits, they forgot the average foid does not look like this

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Ya I agree with high mtb he chose a video where she looks best in btw I swear this foids indian or paki 😭😭 this guy saw a hijab and wrote mena in the title instantly
ONG THATS WHAT I DID:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

These niggas watch WAY too much PSL goddess edits, they forgot the average foid does not look like this
Swear to fucking god, easy lite

I literally never see a woman who looks like this irl, even when i travel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea and 97baHater
Swear to fucking god, easy lite

I literally never see a woman who looks like this irl, even when i travel
Theres no way I’m reading this right u rate that Stacy lite?😭

Theres no way I’m reading this right u rate that Stacy lite?😭
Nah I just saw her other tiktoks, this bitch is frauding like fucking crazy and she is fakeup fishing MENA females aesthetic, she is a LTB curry.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, Autismcel and Diarrhoea
Nah I just saw her other tiktoks, this bitch is frauding like fucking crazy and she is fakeup fishing MENA females aesthetic, she is a LTB curry.
View attachment 2943709
Idk about female mena aesthetic bra she’s literally just wearing hijab but yes she’s a makeup frauder I’ve seen her vids before 😭

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
If her face is average
so stupid. Please use your gut feeling in such a retarded enviroment before ur brain rots too