Rate this method and give me a risk percent

dostoyevski

dostoyevski

Nomad
So I will Buy a Tiktok account got over 5000 followers
I will buy a Instagram account got over 5000 followers
I will buy a Youtube account got 1000 subscribers

I forgot to add i will create a crypto account for donation and gofundme link too

Now the main plan is;
I actually got 2 plans

First Plan:
I will go to a homeless shelter then i will ask they " Can I record you guys for gofundme video that i will post it on my social medias" and i will show them my 5k follower 5k instagram follower social medias and i will put a fake gofundme link (like gofundme.com) and i will explain gofundme to them its a donation site that people get the money and donate it to homeless people

So after the record i will post it on my social media i will set the gofundme link (i will set it 8k euros gofundme goal) when the goal completed i will post a video while im feeding the shelter and giving 100 bucks to them ( i will choose max 25 people shelter)
And i will post it and in the description i will say "Praise to me":feelshah: While i got %70 of the 8k euros:lul:
And for sure i will raise the video numbers and gofundme goals:ogre:

Plan 2: I will go to the homeless shelter
I will feed them and i will give they some 5-10 bucks and i will post the record on the youtube:ogre:
I will put a sign on top of the video says "You can support me and homeless guys with gofundme link in the bio" And last on the video i will say you can support me via gofundme link i have in the bio
Same money goal same strategies

Does this plan sounds risky or sounds legit i will feed them for sure and i will give them money:ogre: (but %65-70 of the money is mine:feelshah:)
Rate my ascension plan:lul:

(I know its not ethic but i will save 50k and i will start trading crypto etc.)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nietzsche, Bars, ThugggButt and 5 others
Niggas will do anything but a job.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andremln, Sawa, PseudoMaxxer and 8 others

Now the main plan is;
I actually got 2 plans

First Plan:
I will go to a homeless shelter then i will ask they " Can I record you guys for gofundme video that i will post it on my social medias" and i will show them my 5k follower 5k instagram follower social medias and i will put a fake gofundme link (like gofundme.com) and i will explain gofundme to them its a donation site that people get the money and donate it to homeless people

So after the record i will post it on my social media i will set the gofundme link (i will set it 8k euros gofundme goal) when the goal completed i will post a video while im feeding the shelter and giving 100 bucks to them ( i will choose max 25 people shelter)
And i will post it and in the description i will say "Praise to me":feelshah: While i got %70 of the 8k euros:lul:

I will feed them and i will give they some 5-10 bucks and i will post the record on the youtube:ogre:
I will put a sign on top of the video says "You can support me and homeless guys with gofundme link in the bio" And last on the video i will say you can support me via gofundme link i have in the bio

Does this plan sounds risky or sounds legit i will feed them for sure and i will give them money:ogre: (but %65-70 of the money is mine:feelshah:)

@maarda @menas @mesocephalicmogger

• +1
Reactions: maarda
But good plan

• Love it
Reactions: dostoyevski

I forgot to add i will create a crypto account for donation and gofundme link too

Now the main plan is;
I actually got 2 plans

First Plan:

smart, thats probably what most charity youtubers do, just not that huge cut (70% lol)

worth trying im not responsible for this tho :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bars and dostoyevski
smart, thats probably what most charity youtubers do, just not that huge cut (70% lol)

%70 is huge i know maybe i will start with %60 then when the money is huge i will go to %30-35 40-45

• +1
Reactions: Donovan

Türk müsün kanka, Türkiye fiyatlarina göre %70 az bile :lul: 8k euro değilde 20k tl falan koyucam:feelshah:

Türk müsün kanka, Türkiye fiyatlarina göre %70 az bile :lul: 8k euro değilde 20k tl falan koyucam:feelshah:
hee türk oldugunu farketmedim :D

valla güzel plan hem türkiyede dahada tutar millet seviyo böyle vidleri

• Love it
hee türk oldugunu farketmedim :D

valla güzel plan hem türkiyede dahada tutar millet seviyo böyle vidleri
Biliyorum o yuzden mantikli geldi zaten,18 olunca kripto hesabi acip yapicagim (2 ay var):ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Donovan
Bump beacause i need more ideas:ogre:
some tags (i just found this people on moneymaxxing forum)
@CoreSchizo @grungymallard97 @nietzsche @Jonnyboi @mug @castizo @noobs @DonaldJTrump @okwiwhd @Part-Time Chad @Pendejo

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche

Now the main plan is;
I actually got 2 plans

First Plan:

May as well try😂

• Love it
I think %70 is too much tho %50 is ideal:lul:
30-40 percent is probably ideal 😂 but yeah keep it and if exposed say ur using it to expand to help more people😂😂

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nietzsche and dostoyevski
instead of this go up to people in public, ask to use their phone to call your mom, open cash app, send yourself all their money! :geek:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Abdullahm06, dalepilled and dostoyevski
instead of this go up to people in public, ask to use their phone to call your mom, open cash app, send yourself all their money! :geek:
Mirin plan bhai will try while i am doing the homeless shelter video!

• +1
Reactions: MrBeastSigma
you are going to lose this money while trading mirin iq tho

• Love it
you are going to lose this money while trading mirin iq tho
I will buy a course from the all shitty redpilled guys and i will read the guides on the .org
i will just learn for 4-5 months then i will get in to the trading:feelshah:

I will buy a course from the all shitty redpilled guys and i will read the guides on the .org
2 years into trading, still didnt make a dime. i can pick better stocks tho long term high iq investing type shit

• Hmm...
and also lmk when you want to buy a course i will help you i have some sources :ogre:

• Woah
and also lmk when you want to buy a course i will help you i have some sources :ogre:
i will ask all of my questions in my head in the turkish subforum we can make a megathread about trading moneymaxxing etc.

i will ask all of my questions in my head in the turkish subforum we can make a megathread about trading moneymaxxing etc.
yessir also we linked up with a turkish guy from the subforum hes ultra high iq. maybe he can help us :ogre:

• Hmm...
@dostoyevski fun fact its 4am :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
only thing is this is illegal

• +1
why not, i am just feeding the homeless shelter:ogre:
every single person who has done this has gotten prosecuted, gofundme reports every earning to the government and they will know if x amount is not reported and go looking for you, and if u do report it its fraud etc and if u dont its tax evasion, fraud etc

• JFL
Reactions: nietzsche and dostoyevski
every single person who has done this has gotten prosecuted, gofundme reports every earning to the government and they will know if x amount is not reported and go looking for you, and if u do report it its fraud etc and if u dont its tax evasion, fraud etc
thanks for the reply,
i will think about it but it seems legit i can try another donation app in my coutry:ogre:

Now the main plan is;
I actually got 2 plans

First Plan:

smartest nigga on .org.

• Hmm...
Unfortunately, I don't think anyone will donate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back