belnar93

Equinox

Eyes failo

i seen this guy.

I don't see anything special about him average to me

6/10

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 1707
MODEL TIPS!! AFTER I WATCH HIS VIDEO, NOW IM A INTERNATIONAL SUPER MODEL! WOW!!THANKS MAN!!!

• +1
Reactions: dodt
@dogtown 6.5?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
blue eyes halo :feelswah:
Good harmony, good lower third, good midface and tolerable upper third. His eye colour helps but his eyes would be good regardless.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Good harmony, good lower third, good midface and tolerable upper third. His eye colour helps but his eyes would be good regardless.

DELETE THAT FUCKING PROFILE PICTURE ASAP:woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: spaceboy and Deleted member 656
Go to hell with Israel, country of murders and hypocritical people.
The most moral people in the world defending their rightful homeland against aggressors against the odds

• JFL
Reactions: spaceboy
You Avi is suicide inducing

The most moral people in the world defending their rightful homeland against aggressors against the odds
Jfl u must be troll.
Jew would sell his mother for decent price.
Go checkout murders, rapes which jews have done to Palestinian people in 1948 - 3 years (now hypocritical subhumans are destroying all proofs of this) after second world war which was financed mostly by Jewish banks lol
90% people don't like them, just wait little and u will get this which u deserve for ur deeds.

Beautiful north Atlantid male

8/10

BLUE EYES HALO TFW I WILL LITERALLY NEVER HAVE THIS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656