• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vin, BigBiceps, LowTierNormie and 9 others
is that even human?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 2012
Girl on the right isn't even that good looking but she looks like a goddess compared to the abo

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, LowTierNormie and Deleted member 470
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2012 and 1 other person
I know this phenotype!

JFL if you are northaustrlid

I'm not overly politically correct, but whats with all the racism. its not like she can control looking like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
I'm not overly politically correct, but whats with all the racism. its not like she can control looking like that.
World is brutal. Normies subconsciously think the same, we’re just based.

If she lived in the west she would feel suicidal, I hope she lives in a abo reservation where everyone is subhuman just like her. At least she can be happy there

She could lose weight but yeah get what you mean

JFL lose weight? its over for her. She looks like a monster
But why compare her to an APE? Is that not extreme?
World is brutal. Normies subconsciously think the same, we’re just based.

If she lived in the west she would feel suicidal, I hope she lives in a abo reservation where everyone is subhuman just like her. At least she can be happy there
She still has it easier than her average incel. She could go on Tinder and find another guy who looks like her. Incels can't do that at all, since online dating only works for 9/10 Chads

But why compare her to an APE? Is that not extreme?

She still has it easier than her average incel. She could go on Tinder and find another guy who looks like her. Incels can't do that at all, since online dating only works for 9/10 Chads
Infiltrator detected.

You’re exaggerating the blackpill and clearly pretending to believe in it. First of all, it’s 8+ chads, and even that is a bit extreme.
Second you’re a bluepilled and politically correct normie who’s trying to pretend to agree with our views.
3rd: No she can’t, she’s utterly disgusting, a 1/10 incel in the west mogs her to oblivion and even he probably wouldn’t fuck her.
Yes, women have a way higher SMV due to guys having a higher sex drive but her SMV is 0 because she doesn’t even look human

Damn that girl is hot

Infiltrator detected.

You’re exaggerating the blackpill and clearly pretending to believe in it. First of all, it’s 8+ chads, and even that is a bit extreme.
Second you’re a bluepilled and politically correct normie who’s trying to pretend to agree with our views.
3rd: No she can’t, she’s utterly disgusting, a 1/10 incel in the west mogs her to oblivion and even he probably wouldn’t fuck her.
Yes, women have a way higher SMV due to guys having a higher sex drive but her SMV is 0 because she doesn’t even look human
I regret what I said.

Women say terrible things about us incels. She is a subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and dodt
I regret what I said.

Women say terrible things about us incels. She is a subhuman
JFL at your reply, if anything you just confirmed yourself as an infiltrator even harder. Man, you really need to learn how to act better

JFL at your reply, if anything you just confirmed yourself as an infiltrator even harder. Man, you really need to learn how to act better
I just realized the terrible things women say about us incels.

They insult us, call fat men "fat," call guys "creepy," "weird." etc. We can't say anything about women.

I just realized the terrible things women say about us incels.

They insult us, call fat men "fat," call guys "creepy," "weird." etc. We can't say anything about women.
lol

E.T go home

@Ritalincel oneitis on the left

Shit and toilet

Isnt @Ritalincel abo too?

• JFL
Reactions: HereForReasons
Neanderthals looked closer to us than abos do and were higher iq. Can some sciencefag aware me on if abos are really the same species or just classed that way for political correctness?

lol at this no brow ridge cope from some users here. abos have the best vision and giantbrows. the abo would make a better son if she wasnt so old

That philtrum is atleast 1m
@blackoutwhitein ’s mom tbh

Last edited: