Rate this Moroccan chad

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal

slayer from that angle tbh

Is a fat fuck ----> proceeds to wear under armour ------> guy on the internet calls him chad
Comment n1rk8dlYVNSk4dxA2r0cULMZyXlksIJp

he doesn't even seem moroccan

Slayer face but needs to work out and go to the gym

I hope his front is shit(would be lifefuel for me). I do also look good from that angle

how tall is he?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I hope his front is shit(would be lifefuel for me). I do also look good from that angle

how tall is he?
looks over 6' judging from his arms and torso

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
Yeah, i meant that he is so good looking that he doesn't seem moroccan
Moroccans on average are actually good looking, its just that there's so many subraces there, white skinned moroccans all look good on average, mulatto looking moroccans look good too, its the subhuman arab genes that turned alot of them into ugly shits

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Itss_BritneyBishh
Is a fat fuck ----> proceeds to wear under armour ------> guy on the internet calls him chad View attachment 13426
Keep coping ugly subhuman he mogs you to hell and back
Moroccans on average are actually good looking, its just that there's so many subraces there, white skinned moroccans all look good on average, mulatto looking moroccans look good too, its the subhuman arab genes that turned alot of them into ugly shits
You were morrocan to right i remember now cuz i am also. You rated me a while back lol. But with morrocans there are alot of gl and mehh ones its really weird

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
Did he beheaded the Two Scandinavian Girls?

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
Keep coping ugly subhuman he mogs you to hell and back

You were morrocan to right i remember now cuz i am also. You rated me a while back lol. But with morrocans there are alot of gl and mehh ones its really weird
No, he doesn't. Keep coping. You ugly arabs should get an anthrax mass epidemic.

Moroccans are the greatest chads in the world, believe me.
they have inherited the good features of both white and negroid race
View attachment 13588
ive tried explaining this to people on lookism forums, but they keep crying "ethnic bla bla"
ive tried explaining this to people on lookism forums, but they keep crying "ethnic bla bla"

these are average moroccans, the guy on the right is a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
also, moroccans are very athletic, the moroccan immigrants ALONE dominate kickboxing and thai boxing worldwide, imagine if the ones wh ogo through rough shit in morocco had the resources others euros have

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
He doesn't look Moroccan at all. If I saw him I'd think he's Turkish. And that says something... I live in a country with 400,000 Moroccans and 400,000 Turks.

That fucking submental area..I need that

He doesn't look Moroccan at all. If I saw him I'd think he's Turkish. And that says something... I live in a country with 400,000 Moroccans and 400,000 Turks.
People think morocco consists of 1 phenotype like other ethnic countries like egypt or iran etc.. but in reality there's a mix of many many races there. you cant say he doesnt look moroccan, there are black moroccans, chinese looking moroccans, curry looking moroccans, literally WHITE moroccans, an d there is the most common phenotype which is the badr hari phenotype, amazigh who didnt get mixed are just as white as southern europeans.
A black moroccan:

example of an amazighi guy, who is just as white as southern europeans because they never mixed with subhuman arabs , this is like 15% of morocco, alot of these live in netherlands, i'm 75% amazigh w 25% arab
Another picture showing the mixture of moroccans
guy on the right looks like @Nibba jfl, the guy wearing white looks like original post, the other two are trash south moroccans.
Berber:

The guy wearing white has the phenotype of the Original post THE guy wearing the hat resembles @Nibba a little bit, and the two other guys are another type of berbers, from the sahara.
Example of my brother who is 75% berber and 25% arab:
fuaaaaark he mogs me at 15

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
He's referring to the 2 girls who got beheaded in Morocco jfl at the low IQ. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
forgetting about an event that happened two months ago is low IQ apparently,

Yes. It is unless such events happen daily in Morocco :lul::lul::lul::lul:
too busy to remember some shit that happened 2 months ago in the fucking woods in the middle of nowhere, you're low IQ for going through the comments and pointing it out.

too busy to remember some shit that happened 2 months ago in the fucking woods in the middle of nowhere, you're low IQ for going through the comments and pointing it out.
You're the low IQ one. Acting as if such incidents happen in Middle East and not Morocco when one happened very recently. Also it wasn't 2 months jfl. Keep coping

You're the low IQ one. Acting as if such incidents happen in Middle East and not Morocco when one happened very recently. Also it wasn't 2 months jfl. Keep coping
when was the last time something like this happened in morocco other than the two nerdic foids? remind me you fucking low IQ cuck, guaranteed my IQ is higher than you by a large margin and Ican prove it with documents.

How can we know he's a Chad when we only have seen his profile?
+ he's skinny fat, would look good if he loose that fat though

How can we know he's a Chad when we only have seen his profile?
+ he's skinny fat, would look good if he loose that fat though
he looks bulked up tbh, with that position he's in even I have a stomach and im low bf

Gymcelled and looks like he has a monkey face. Probably average because of height and frame