Rate this Moroccan pretty boy

Bartenderofnashv

Bartenderofnashv

eyes are law

What is he? Chadlite?( ik yo ass is lurking here just say it)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and wishIwasSalludon
Chadlite facially

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, lowtiernormiechad, jsp and 1 other person
Low chadlite because of appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, jsp, ryuken and 2 others
Htn niche chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky
Loubya/10

• JFL
Reactions: inlaf, ryuken, emeraldglass and 1 other person
HTN

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
Yeah, whenever I go to Morocco these days, I notice this Western faggotry showing up in public.
Fr man like

Chuf db had l9lawi machi dyal tsarfi9 hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
@MA_ascender Chuf had zbi

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, Autismcel, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
chadlite but still has faggot pheno

I don’t live in Morocco but got houses in North Morocco rif region and lgharb.
Rif? Ur lucky man, a shit ton of hashish is dealt there and the quality is top tier, here in Mohammedia the hash quality is pretty good but can’t be compared to rif

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Rif? Ur lucky man, a shit ton of hashish is dealt there and the quality is top tier, here in Mohammedia the hash quality is pretty good but can’t be compared to rif
The quality is good, but it doesn't benefit me since I don't smoke. The only way it could be useful in Europe is for import and export, but I'm against anything that's haram.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
The quality is good, but it doesn't benefit me since I don't smoke. The only way it could be useful in Europe is for import and export, but I'm against anything that's haram.
Yeah hash is one of the pillars of the economy of Morocco, they don’t wanna legalise it saying it’s harmful whilst legalising alcohol which is the deadliest drug, they use this rethoric to take most of the money and use it to buy houses lol

• +1
Yeah hash is one of the pillars of the economy of Morocco, they don’t wanna legalise it saying it’s harmful whilst legalising alcohol which is the deadliest drug, they use this rethoric to take most of the money and use it to buy houses lol
Yeah, you know why they didn’t want to legalize it? Because Morocco relies heavily on Europe, and Europe didn’t approve of drugs. But now they’re promoting its health benefits and will legalize it’s oil and such. As for alcohol, it’s mostly for the tourism sector, I think

looks like a fag

Yeah, you know why they didn’t want to legalize it? Because Morocco relies heavily on Europe, and Europe didn’t approve of drugs. But now they’re promoting its health benefits and will legalize it’s oil and such. As for alcohol, it’s mostly for the tourism sector, I think
Yeah they legalized the harvest and use of it for medical cosmetic and industrial purposes in may 2021 I believe, they made documentaries featuring farmers who used to harvest hash as a living saying that this decision really helped them financially, even if it’s not legalized it’s everywhere, a friend of mine was caught by the police smoking a joint, they just slapped him and told him to go, even the cops here use it either to frame someone they wanna catch, or they sell it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel
Yeah they legalized the harvest and use of it for medical cosmetic and industrial purposes in may 2021 I believe, they made documentaries featuring farmers who used to harvest hash as a living saying that this decision really helped them financially, even if it’s not legalized it’s everywhere, a friend of mine was caught by the police smoking a joint, they just slapped him and told him to go, even the cops here use it either to frame someone they wanna catch, or they sell it
yeah 2,400 hectares is being used for this production right now.

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, MaghrebGator, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and MA_ascender
slang for faggot/fairy in Morocco
i thought it was this shit:feelskek::feelskek:
Pa84zChowReKfK7DX172X6iv88epnNMQEUH52fzW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, emeraldglass, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
hashish? where??

idk, i feel this dude will totaly fell off in adulthood,

htn + fraud chadlite

MTN

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
lol he’s frauding so hard with filters :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: greycel
super fraud

morroccan/10

Fr man like